The TVSC - getting there

Hi -I’m sorry if this is on the wrong page. If so, mods please move to the correct one.

Myself and the family are coming down to Melbourne for the ANZAC weekend and on the Sunday the 24th its my son’s birthday and we want to go out to the TVSC, watch the training session and pick him up a new jersey.

Problem is we will be relying on public transport so I wanted to ask Blitzers - if any of you have used public transport to get there and if so what’s the best way? We will be staying in the CBD.

Uber.

Cragieburn train to Essendon Station
Then hop on the 59 tram (right outside station) to the last stop at Airport West Shopping Center, get off the tram and walk left to the shopping center
Then either 478/ 479 bus that goes right past the TVSC

Could take 45 mins to 1 hour depending on schedules

Its next to Melbourne Airport. There is no public transport. And never will be.

I suggest to get the cragieburn line, get off at Essendon station and as soon as you walk out, there’s a buss the “477” that goes up to Tullamarine. At one of the stops it’s about a 5 min walk. But I agree with sauce and just Uber it!

Thank you all

I get lost every time.

I thought it was already there. It’s the wave pool that’s on the way.

http://jp.ptv.vic.gov.au/ is the correct answer to the actual question.

As way too many maps are not yet updated, the following destination “landmark" matches the entrance to the HPC:

Tullamarine Reserve Melrose Dr (Tullamarine)

Before I clicked that link was 99% sure I was going to get ptv in Japanese.

Cragieburn train to Essendon Station Then hop on the 59 tram (right outside station) to the last stop at Airport West Shopping Center, get off the tram and walk left to the shopping center Then either 478/ 479 bus that goes right past the TVSC

Wot

Cragieburn train to Essendon Station Then hop on the 59 tram (right outside station) to the last stop at Airport West Shopping Center, get off the tram and walk left to the shopping center Then either 478/ 479 bus that goes right past the TVSC

Wot

He said take a fkn Uber!

What the hell is the Craigieburn Line? Last time I lived in Melbourne I jumped on the Broady Line, ■■■■■■ progress. Used to live in Tulla so know all about the train/tram/bus routine, cost me a spot in my u18’s GF when the coach saw me and my mate walking from the tram stop at two in the morning the day of the GF. Wasn’t happy with me when I fronted up 15 minutes late.

rent a car.

Remember when people were saying the club should put on shuttle buses to pick up people from the airport?

Well, it was a pretty stupid idea.

Wouldn’t have even been the worst idea on Blitz that day

Most likely this:

Uber.
Depending on how many of the family are going, the cost may not be too much more than buying everyone tickets for everyone in the family. Will be way quicker, and easier. The only time I've made the trip via public transport it was a bit of a nightmare. Figuring out what bus stop to use, which bus to take, getting off and having to walk up the road to get through the entrance and then back. The whole thing was a lot of stress and very time consuming.

Dead set any chance the PR machine at EFC could get some soccer team out to the TVSC? Everytime one of these big international soccer teams come over we see them with photos opps and visiting other ■■■■■■ clubs facilities… Surely we could learn a few things from these bigger organisations. Maybe how to kick for goal?

1 Like
Dead set any chance the PR machine at EFC could get some soccer team out to the TVSC? Everytime one of these big international soccer teams come over we see them with photos opps and visiting other ■■■■■■ clubs facilities... Surely we could learn a few things from these bigger organisations. Maybe how to kick for goal?

Totteringham aren’t a big club.

I didn’t want to start a new thread, so this one seems the best to post this curiosity I had, based on a news story today.

So there is concern that kids in Arnhem Land are giving themselves brain damage from sniffing AVIATION fuel, … bad enough you’d think, but the specific concern, is the LEAD it contains.

Now lead has been taken out of petrol for more than a decade now due to the damage it causes in suburban areas, with concentrations in the air linked as the cause to many problems later in life for kids that grew up in areas of high concentrations, and proven brain damage.

So chemtrails are full of lead then?? And every plane is shedding this shitt into the atmosphere?

What if you live or have a training centre, within a kilometre of a Major Airport? What are the lead levels like in the air around them,… and in the soil??

Is this a cause for any real concern??