The worst training report ever. 10/01/2018 Now with added afternoon report

Hey man, if we can’t discuss and extrapolate complete nonsense from second hand information via anonymous posters we may as well shut down Blitz - whatz the point of the forum m8?

1 Like

Hooksy and Bellchambers might just occasionally lightheartedly hang ■■■■ on their team mates… when is the world’s best podcast coming back?!?

6 Likes

I’d say it feels like bizarro world when people legitimately get antsy about stuff like this, but we went past bizarro World quite a while ago. And it wasn’t just Blitz

3 Likes

No mention of Lavender’s 4 bounces on the wing after getting the ball from half back on the road side, Begley smashing Goddsrd in a display of Judd like explosiveness in the first drill, the wrestle between Langford and McKenna, Bellchambers screaming out to Stringer as he was hanging back from stoppages ‘Get in there in Jake’ we need you in there ya big bull, or the amount of expletives used in the session… They’re my only other additions … Oh and the number of old fellas ogling the girl with Aqua shorts (or maybe it was her dog)…

14 Likes

It was a very cute dog. West Highland terrier I believe.

Thanks for clarifying re Lavender, looked like Myers to me which didn’t quite make sense.

Did anyone see Guelfi pants McGrath in the contest?

Yeah Westies are great little dogs… And yes Guekfi… Hits the stoppage with speed and has a very nice kick on him… A little bit hard to keep up when they keep changing jumpers.

1 Like

Like.

2 Likes

He certainly was…

1 Like

I’m a glass half empty type fella. Lid on McGrath!