The Wrestling Thread

Roman’s on a hell of a streak of worst WM main events.

1 Like

Poor Renee Duprée. Just lost his record for youngest WWE champion.

1 Like

Surely now Vince gets the hint.

The soonet trips takes charge the better

I read that Rhonda’s match was HHH booking.

Put the man in charge already.

1 Like

Nope. Son of ref John Cone. You got worked, bro.

http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/04/08/who-is-nicholas-identity-of-strowmans-mystery-partner-revealed/

1 Like

even though the result of Brock v Reigns was a surprise what did they expect crowd reaction wise having that as the closing match

All in all a very very good Mania

Rousey was much much better than expected

1 Like

Just finished watching Wrestlemania.

Reigns vs Lesnar… exactly what I expected. Fcking sht. What a horrible end to the best mania in years.
Ffs just fck off Lesnar already. The Universal title is gonna be out of action for another 12 months? Get rid of him, his matches are sht.

Ronda Rousey… wow.

She needs to tidy up her suplexes, but just wow.

Wasn’t horrible but no way did it need to close the show

They should have let Styles and Shin finish and saved the heel turn for SD Live

Imagine closing with that turn

1 Like

I wasnt a huge fan of that match. But yeah, would have been better.

I was pushing for Charlotte & Asuka as Main Event, I still think it should have been.

But honestly conversations need to be had about how sh*t Lesnar is.

About 5 times in the match, he just stops. No wonder it was so f*cking boring. There was no momentum. Showed nothing than swearing a few times. He just stopped and looked around for a few minutes. Did a couple of more suplex’. Then stopped for a few more minutes to look around.

Anyway, we won’t see the universal title again until next Wrestlemania. As that’s the next time he’ll defend it.

He’s defending it in 3 weeks at the Greatest Royal Rumble show. Reigns again.

Given Samoa Joe is already scheduled against Reigns at Backlash, you’d guess Lesnar retains. Mind you, only the very late money (insider trading) went to Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Rumor of WM35 closing with Ronda v Charlotte

Main events awarded on merit of match quality and crowd response?

That approach will never get up, surely.

Was a distressingly civil crowd at SmarkaMania.

The “we are scumbags” chant was about the only time they went into business for themselves.

For those who haven’t seen Lashley’s recent work, he was an Elite talker and presence in his TNA/Impact run.

And LOL at TNA actually getting an explicit call-out from Angle.

1 Like

I haven’t scrolled up toooo far but the disappointment of supporting Essendon is enough, y’all should just give up on WWE being a fkn disappointment and convert to NJPW

100% they would have put on a different match if they closed the show

Guys.

What if Nak’s not very good anymore? AJ could put on a 5* match against a sandwich. Their WM match sucked.

The match was quite Japanese style. The difference in NJPW is they then go another 15-30 minutes, with the pace ever-increasing…

Was very disappointing that Strowman went past Okada and Suzuki and didn’t choose them as his tag team partner… oh and Jose, whoopdeedo.