The Wrestling Thread

It’s gonna be interesting to see what they do with Rousey now.
Are they going to try and make her like a big attraction drawcard. Ie. only fights at Payperviews. Much like Lesnar.
But Now Lesnar only fights at 3 events per year.

I’m assuming that Rousey is signed on a full time contract. She’s only 30’years old. And she propbably needs to be full time, to keep improving in the ring and doing promos.

But yeah, as you said. If they are going to have women as a main event. Charlotte Flair and Rhonda Rousey would be it. That match has a bigger profile than Lesnar and Reigns.

I hope they book her lkke Brock. She loses all her mystique wrestling every other week on Raw.

Heel nak is going to be the absolute best

10/10

2 Likes

That is an… interesting… crowd reaction.

What is Mike Chioda’s major malfunction?

Haha saw the clip online…

The 2 girls who attacked Charlotte, is one of them an Aussie

They both are

Both of them. From Sydney, though Peyton Royce (the good one) had Melbourne City Wrestling as her main company in the three years before she went to NXT.

Cheers guys

Are they any good ?

Peyton in particular has limitless potential

2 Likes

Nakamura should have low-blowed AJ for the win at the end of their match. Loving Nakamura so far as heel tho, looks a million times more entertaining.

Has potential to be one of the all time great heel runs.

They’re both atrocious

I don’t watch nxt.

But in that short segment they looked 10 times better on the mic than 80% of the roster.

WM was decent, Takeover was on another level. That ladder match was just amazing.

Serious?

18 months ago I would’ve said Peyton had the better character, but her in-ring work was very average, whilst Billie’s character work was pretty dire but was a better in-ring worker.

Now I still think, Billie’s character work is pretty dire and she has plateud at being an average to slightly below average worker.

Peyton on the other hand, has drastically improved her in-ring work and has also improved her character work. Given her level of improvement, I wouldn’t rule out that she can improve both again on the main roster.

Billie though needs to improve whilst on the main roster, as if she doesn’t I think she’s sunk if she’s ever moved away from Peyton.

1 Like

I think both of their character work is just so cringe-y and their in ring ability on the Carmella level.

Charlotte, Ember, Sasha, Asuka are light years ahead of the rest of the roster.

Oh, the memes… Cena says Nikki can’t see him (anymore).

Brie is hotter anyway :smiley: