The Wrestling Thread

So now that Reigns loses again, we’re meant to invest in Reigns/Samoa?

The Saudi government cracked the sads big time over the indecent women appearing in the “combined PPV” ad though!

Yep, they had Alexa-Sasha wrestle in full body suits to comply with local customs in Dubai, but no women allowed at all on GRR.

And just to ram that point home, the Saudis have issued an apology to fans for having to witness “indecent” material, which, whilst not specified, is presumably the Backlash promo they’ve been airing with some of the women lip synching.

"The General Sport Authority would like to apologize to the viewers and attendees of last night’s WWE event that took place in Jeddah, over the indecent scene involving women that appeared as an ad before a segment. It would like to confirm it’s total disapproval of this, in the shadow of its commitment to eliminate anything that goes against the communities values.

“The authority has made sure to ban showing of any segment that involves women wrestling or any scenes related to it, and stipulated that to the company (WWE). The authority also disapproved any promotional stuff with pictures or videos showing women in an indecent way, and emphasized on commitment of this rule. And it’s a commitment that the authority would still commit to forever in all of it’s events and programs”

So many memes…

Seriously, very lucky he didn’t headbutt that central post!

1 Like

Also, Sami Zayn was a conspicuous absence (Syria and Saudi Arabia are not friends).

Heyman (Jew) was there though, and they didn’t have a problem with bringing in Iranians as heel jobbers.

The whole thing was about 3hr15min too long.

TM61 turning heel.

Will be very interesting to see how they get used. Spots open in NXT tag team division.

Kona Reeves looks a tad dull.

Hopefully one day they’re as interesting as any of the other members of TMDK.

Kona looks 20kg too light. Horrible look.

Although they have been inundated with death threats after it.

They had to release a statement saying that they portray villains just like in a movie, and everything they did was scripted for a crowd reaction.

You shut your mouth

@scotty21 were you in the front row the night Matt Silva won the MCW title?

1 Like

I was

Don’t leave me hanging what have i done

Well, I knew you liked Silva, but I was watching the show just now and you got a hug from him at the end!

Oh yeah i do remember that

Every other week you read rumours that WWE are going to give up on Roman and then you have him in a non title match with no build main event after a title match.

https://i.imgur.com/sD0az8Z.jpg

Australian wrestling looks sad.

1 Like

Look at the size of Ryback. Lol