The Wrestling Thread

I remember Braun’s first Rumble, where he was obviously told to always stay on his feet as no one had ever knocked him down yet. No one told Bork that. Bork tried clothesline, Braun didn’t play along. Bork then tried more clotheslines with diminishing fakeness, until Braun had no choice.

In fact, watch here - https://www.wwe.com/videos/brock-lesnar-and-braun-strowman-face-off-royal-rumble-2016

The first NXT UK Takeover was unreal for those who haven’t watched it

It was my first viewing of the nxt UK scene and I really enjoyed it. Trouble is I can’t add another hour a week of wwe viewing to fit it in. There is just too much content now.

Yeah I get that. Thing is the WWE are so good at hype videos that you can just watch the PPVs/Takeovers alone and keep up.

2 Likes

There is so many ppv’s that you don’t actually need to watch Raw or Smack down.

Agreed. If you can find a recap, you’re all up to date. Makes the network great value for ppv shows. Ten bucks a month is great

I just listen to recap podcasts of the shows and that’s all I need.

If there is something cool, you can watch it on the WWE YouTube.

I’m a fan of the going in raw podcast. Used to listen to Sam Roberts but he got on my nerves.

Otis is amazing, more of him please

1 Like

Well, start by not watching RAW…

He’s a bit weak.

Smackdown is on (straight) fire though.

The not-so-good TMDK member will be at the MCW show on 2 February.

(Prove me wrong, please. You don’t have to be Slex, but step up.)

He has been involved with some big names already in his first week which shows what WWE must think of him, I think WWE have high hopes for him I sure do

Apparently WWE are pushing a Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins for Wrestlemania.

And the pulling Strowman from the Royal Rumble was supposedly always the plan, as they believed a Strowman vs Lesnar is a bigger draw card, than Balor vs Lesnar.

Seth v.s Lesnar at WrestleMania? Lol what a joke. Seth would have to be one of the most overrated wrestlers I have ever seen. At least it will be entertaining seeing Brock dump him on his head a bunch of times, same goes for balor

About time they did something with Andrade on the main roster, one of the best in ring going around.

That match was flames with Mysterio.

They’re approaching “Smackdown Six” territory right now… Funny what bumping up an Andrade (RIP the rest of his name) and Mustafa can do.

Now I know Rey’s not a big dude, but Andrade stepping up from the second rope to the top rope while having Rey in the powerbomb position was AMAZING.

P.S. Fark off, Joe.

I let out an audible “oh ■■■■” when they pulled that spot out.

Rumble match is going to be interesting. First time in 4 years the last 10 minutes isn’t built around Roman. Hope the Dream makes an appearance.

I wonder who Seth will eliminate last for maximum pop.

Roman did show up in Edge and Christian’s show this week, though.

Cena then?

Or Lesnar wins the Title in a match that goes for 10 minutes, but 7 minutes of him just walking around the ring staring at Balor.

Then refuses leave the ring after the match, stays in for the Royal Rumble and eliminates everyone from the Rumble.