Things that make you go "hmmm"

Not as scary as walking in on your fairly elderly female boss, whose decided on a whim to use the can in a specified male toilet/ shower room and moreover decided that it wasn’t necessary to lock the door.

That is the stuff of nightmares.

3 Likes

This is the ad I got served on this thread

4 Likes

No chance at all that it was something crawling across the lens or a smudge or a reflections from another light source. It was what I would expect from a movie quality ghost simulation. Again I’m not saying its proof, I’m a non-believer but i simply have no way to explain it. It’s chilling, its confronting & its 100% real. If I can I will try to get the footage & let people make up their own mind.

I’ve always had an open mind re.this sort of thing, but never really believed. Until I had three separate experiences over a ten year period I’ve been unable to rationally explain. I won’t go into detail as I don’t have the words to fully explain the incidents or the effect.

The first was immediately following the death of a mate killed at Port Arthur in '96. When relaying what happened to my mate’s parents his father goes on to explain a number of his friends had reported the same thing.

The second was inspecting an old farmhouse (which I later found out to be haunted) whilst holding my infant daughter. What I felt, and her panicked reactions, were as creepy as all get out and ■■■■■■ disturbing.

The third was an intense, unique an inexplicable experience whilst out running that I’ve never experienced before or since. Upon arriving home my sister rang to tell me mum had died.

I’ve attempted to explain these experiences and my subsequent beliefs a couple of times to various mates and have been met with ridicule. I can only assume this was their way of hiding their fear of the unknown.

Suffice to say I now have no doubt at all there is a hell of a lot more to this life than just “we live, we die and that’s all there is”.

Anyway, the reason I’m putting this out there and opening myself up to further ridicule is in the hope it brings some comfort to someone somewhere.

5 Likes

As in a hard drive recorder that stores about 2 weeks of live video feed before backing itself up to a zip drive that stores about 3 months of footage. I have done movie making myself, I’ve edited super 8, I’ve used a number of different video formats. I’ve tried to make effective special effects for movies me & my mates made & I know that I could not replicate what I saw with basic equipment. If its a hoax its a very well done hoax but again there’s no reason for me to believe that anyone benefits from the work it would have taken to create it.

Would be great to see that video.

1 Like

I hope no one ridicules your experiences.

The unknown can be just that, unknown, which to me anyway, doesn’t necessarily mean “super natural” or something on some other realm.

2 Likes

No ridicule from me.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

The movement of air provided by the “Swampy”
in my sons new joint is enough to slam many doors, and vacuum seal others, and/or otherwise pull you in at a great rate of knots when you open them.

I’ve nicknamed the fkn thing “The Poltergiest”.

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Weird.
My money’s still on some tech fault rather than planned hoax or anything supernatural.
But def weird. And who knows.

this

1 Like

Usually when i’ve forgotten the words to the song.

1 Like

The explanation to all your issues is that there was a glitch in the Matrix

This.

4 Likes