Things yer little uns say

3 yo: “will you be my bum chum?”

“mummy your boobs are as big as daddy’s tummy”

No winners there.

My little 8 month old girl just said the best thing.

Dad

Not her first word, granted. That was Mum, about a week ago.
But still.

Somehow water is Better, shoes are Busy and the microwave is Bao.

No idea where these came from.

Son wakes up first thing in the morning and rushes to the toilet. He doesn't quite make it and makes a wee mess.

It’s taking him some time to come out, so my Mrs goes in to check on him. She finds him cleaning his doodle on the hand towel.

When asked (between fits of of uncontrollable laughter by me in the other room) why he didn’t just use some toilet paper like she has shown him, he replies “because this is softer mummy”.

I don’t want to know how many times he has got away with that and I have dried my face with that same towel.

Hmmm, there’s a reason they’re called hand towels.

Lol. And I thought Bao was the auto corrected wrong’n.

Silly me.

Auto correct screwed those up.

Water is brrr and shoes are bish not those other words.

Also her grandfather taught her that cats hiss not meow.

Auto correct screwed those up.

Water is brrr and shoes are bish not those other words.

Also her grandfather taught her that cats hiss not meow.

Can you turn off auto-correct on Android. You can in iOS.

My 3 year old boy says “d!ck” instead of stick. Not such a bad thing until he comes home from daycare and said he hit his friend Ivy on the bum with his ■■■■.

My 5 year old niece always says “Zio, you have no hair” then laughs…Next time she says it I’m telling her that Santa’s not real!

My 3 year old boy says "d!ck" instead of stick. Not such a bad thing until he comes home from daycare and said he hit his friend Ivy on the bum with his ■■■■.
Do you like fishsticks?
My 3 year old boy says "d!ck" instead of stick. Not such a bad thing until he comes home from daycare and said he hit his friend Ivy on the bum with his ■■■■.

Like father like son.

I want to go for the hurricanes dad but Patrick cummins is stopping me.

Ben drunk is pretty good

Like father like son.

Apparently it’s ok for a 3 year old to do it but whn an adult does…

LMW is too old for the little 'uns thread, but after a misunderstanding about Rent coming back to Australia (I’d seen it on the show after Sunrise, but didn’t realise it was their summer edition and really, really old) and explaining that we’d missed it, she dropped her head and slowly walked away singing, “All around me are familiar faces…”

I thought that was pretty damn funny.

Now, at 13: “how’s it going down there, shorty?”

Sort of related but went to do an immunisation session for grade 9 kids the other year. The normal deal is take your jumper off and roll your sleeve up. Pouty tude filled miss comes in, jumper on, slouches on chair and sneers. Nurse asks if she could take her jumper off - rolls eyes, tsk and takes the lot off in one swoop. Jumper, everything. I got up and left immediately fearing pedo register.
Grade nine my ■■■■.

I might have mentioned this before, but my 3 yo calls sharks, “sharps”, which is pretty appropriate I think.

My five year old tries to say “reaction” but it instead comes out as “erection”. This has led to some classic comments of late, such as:

“Daddy, your first erection was so funny!”

“Daddy, that’s a bad erection on your face right now.”

My son today asked for a pet frog. When I asked him why a frog I got back a massive condescending look, as if I’d asked the dumbest question ever.

“it’s so I can race other frogs”

Right. Frog racing. How dense of me.