Things yer little uns say

Mid way through a movie junior exclaimed " i don’t understand this movie. Who’s going to kill the bad guys if there isn’t a superhero like batman or aquaman?"

5 Likes

‘Wait til Biggus Dickus hears about this!’

Kids are hooked on Monty Python, that’s their favourite line from Life of Brian…

4 Likes

What was the movie?

Some Disney crap. They baddies decided they didn’t want to be bad anymore.

I was driving with my 3 year old in the car, totally forgot he was there. Got cut off by someone and yelled out “farking ■■■■■■■■”. Little man in the back pipes up, daddy why did you say you want to fark that mans ■■■■■■■■?

2 Likes

Mrs Ivan out with some girl friends and me at home trying to get miss 3 to sleep:

Miss 3 “Mum’s annoying”
Me "what?
“Mum’s annoying”
“You’re annoyed with mummy?”
“Yes”
“Why?”
“Because my sleep isn’t working”

3 Likes

Who would be a poor Mum, they seem to get the blame for everything which doesn’t work and Daddies are the fixer of the things. Ask Miss three she’ll probably tell its true.

1 Like

Little miss TeeBee came up to me yesterday and asked:

Miss 4 “Daddy, what does orange rhyme with?”
Me “Hmm, I’m not sure, I don’t think it rhymes with anything”
Miss 4 crossly “Well you need to stop talking about it!” Turns and walks off.

I feel like a was just assaulted by a 4 year old.

6 Likes

Door hinge.

2 Likes

Thanks slim

If only I could have thought of that, the attitude and verbal torrent I received could have been avoided.

Daniel Gorringe?

1 Like

borringe

More rings.
Floorings.
Adoring.

Depends how strict you want to be.
If really, then Splorange. And poke your tongue out.

1 Like

1 Like

Ask her for a rhyme for silver.

Again, there are a lot of soft rhymes.

And the answer is “Apples”.

Don’t try to outwit a 4 year old Wim, you’ll look silly…

5 Likes

Two-year-old twin boys can be soul destroying at times, so often at particularly trying moments I sing to calm myself. Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now” tends to naturally spring out when a tantrum is being thrown in front of me.

The other day I’m changing the younger one’s nappy when he suddenly scrambles up onto the couch and starts dancing side to side singing, “I’m having a good time, having a good time!” over and over, sans pants.

One moment later he goes over the edge mid refrain, and face plants on the living room floor, naked butt pointed at the ceiling. My wife and I laughed hysterically till we noticed the trickle of blood from his nose. We paused, realised it wasn’t too bad, and kept on laughing as we dabbed and consoled the little chap who wasn’t having such a good time anymore.

9 Likes

Little six years old, watching our game - your team is rubbish. Six years old a budding coach I reckon.

2 Likes

Schindler’s list.

The director’s cut, with the song and dance number at the end.