This is awesome

I can't copy and paste all the photos, so I'll have to do a hugely illegal thing and tell you all to just click the link. It's hilarious.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/man-mistakenly-texts-wrong-number-paddy-power-live-tweets-conversation/story-fnet0gly-1227021634899

Man mistakenly texts wrong number, Paddy Power live tweets conversation

• MATT YOUNG
  • news.com.au
  • August 12, 2014 10:37AM

It all started innocently enough.

WE CAN‘T help but feel for a man who has been dubbed “Wrong Number Steve” after sending romantic texts to — you guessed it — the wrong number.

Poor Steve texted someone he thought was a girl, Jess, whom he met at a bar recently in Dublin, Ireland.

But in a cruel twist of fate, he mistakenly sent the texts to the administrator of a betting agency‘s Twitter account.

Instead of replying “wrong number”, @PaddyPower decided to play along, asking Twitter users to join in and suggest responses using the hashtag #PPtexts.

What began as a practical joke soon turned into a cringe-worthy string of texts that had the Twittersphere cheering on “Wrong Number Steve”. Perhaps even crushing on. Just a little.

We‘ve got no idea if this is just an elaborate publicity stunt by the agency or if indeed poor Steve is in fact a legitimate gentleman, but we still think it makes for hilarious reading.

So give us a shout out Steve, we‘d love to hear from you.

You wouldn't bet on it.

bomberman-did that come up on twitter whilst you were refreshing Chris Kaias tweets?

bomberman-did that come up on twitter whilst you were refreshing Chris Kaias tweets?

Nah, I read it on the HS website.

Myf stitched Crazy up much worse than that.

Viral marketing 101.

Viral marketing 101.

No co-incidence that the Premier League season is about to start

Viral marketing $1.01

Fixed
Almost as transparent as "Someone had $1000000000 on X to beat Y at $1.03 AND LOST!!!"
Cheap copy

Boo. You guys are boring.