Three wolves moon t-shirt questions forum

Is it safe to stare in fascination at the wolves on the shirt without blinking for several hours?

Is this shirt safe to wash or will my washing machine take away all its magic?

I don’t know about that, but I do know that being a rabbit around three wolves is not going to end well.

Saw a documentary on areas in Northern America where wolves had been re-introduced after being wiped out decades earlier. A pack of them decided to chow down on an unlucky coyote. Didn’t know they ate coyotes.

Saw a documentary on areas in Northern America where wolves had been re-introduced after being wiped out decades earlier. A pack of them decided to chow down on an unlucky coyote. Didn't know they ate coyotes.

Saw that. It balanced out the eco system again. Changed the course of rivers even. Good stuff.

To keep it in good nick for as long as possible hand washing is best.

(Nice tee Stabby)

To keep it in good nick for as long as possible hand washing is best.

(Nice tee Stabby)

Incorrect! you’ll ruin it like that miss ellie!

What you do to care for the tshirt is gentle stroke the shirt, avoid eye contact and quietly growl and gurgle. Your tshirt will grow to become a fine shirt…a fine shirt.

You’re welcome.

Saw a documentary on areas in Northern America where wolves had been re-introduced after being wiped out decades earlier. A pack of them decided to chow down on an unlucky coyote. Didn't know they ate coyotes.

That’s what happens when you spend too long chasing the road runner.

I don't get it.

I don’t get it.

Wear it and feel the power of three wolves…and a moon.
Much more power is transformed to the wearer than just two wolves.

Other comments:

“Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women,” he wrote, adding an anecdote about how, the first time he sported the Three Wolf Moon T-shirt to Walmart, women suddenly started flocking to him.

“You don’t put this T-shirt on your torso, you put it on your soul,” one reviewer wrote.

Some claimed it cured cancer. Others said that it led them to new insights on a vision quest.

One person complained, “Wolves would be better if they glowed in the dark.”

Sounds like the coyotes didn't know either

Never seem one before

Can this become some sort of prize

I don't get it.

https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-T-Shirt/dp/B002HJ377A

Still don’t get it.

Can this become some sort of prize

@Dunlop

If chuck norris was a t-shirt…

Quotes:

“Be careful with this shirt. I decided to wear it to a Ted Nugent concert… You know, looking for a little ‘cat scratch fever’ in this studly shirt. Half way through his set during his wild hunter portion that sob shot me with a flamming arrow! He saw those wolves and his 2nd Amendment Rights just took over! Be careful!”

Quotes:

“Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather,”