Ticketing and seating vs Pies on Thursday 16/2

Didn't you say earlier you had upgraded to level 2, Humbert?

I did, and just now I checked my tickets to find they’re in fact Level 1. Looks like I was wrong but hey, I started this thread so I reserve the right to fill it with half-truths and total balderdash.

Still level 2 seats available for next to nothing ($10 upgrade on membership). Search Ticketmaster for "Essendon" and select the option for members. You'll need to enter a barcode for each seat you need.

My bad - the tickets I got are in fact Level 1, right near the front. Smell the linament.

Stuff you level 2 toffs :)

City side of level 2 is general admission apparently

Oh good, so I paid extra for seats on L1 when the seats on L2 are free.

I did, and just now I checked my tickets to find they’re in fact Level 1.

LOL
Ticketmaster not selling level 2 upgrades either. What a bunch of Fitzpatricks.

I like the collective noun approach.

Is it a little too mild?

How about the anagram:

Itzfatpricks?

That’s much less insulting.

The roof will be open and the sun in the eyes of the plebs on the city side.

EDIT: it has been brought to my attention (by me) that this is a night rather than an afternoon game…

I did, and just now I checked my tickets to find they’re in fact Level 1. Looks like I was wrong but hey, I started this thread so I reserve the right to fill it with half-truths and total balderdash.

Ok, so now that this thread has been merged I can’t even say that I started this thread any more, so add that to the list of incorrect statements I’ve made on BB today.

Regards

Humbert “Fake News” Humbert

Poor crowds for Essendon Game, no-one on level 3. What a way to welcome the boys back
Caro has written the article already.

This was/is confusing me a bit, not sure exactly of seating areas, but for members $5 guarantees you GA and $10 gets you a reserved seat. Right?!

Ticketmaster website is horrible on mobile.

Ok, so now that this thread has been merged I can’t even say that I started this thread any more, so add that to the list of incorrect statements I’ve made on BB today.

Regards

Humbert “Fake News” Humbert

Trumpert :wink:

This was/is confusing me a bit, not sure exactly of seating areas, but for members $5 guarantees you GA and $10 gets you a reserved seat. Right?!

I could only figure out how to get a seat I didn’t want for $22.85. I’m just gonna go early and drink $22.85 worth of beer.

I could only figure out how to get a seat I didn’t want for $22.85. I’m just gonna go early and drink $22.85 worth of beer.

So 1 mid-strength beer then?

So 1 mid-strength beer then?

actually 2.

The lads very nicely scheduled training for my day off today, so i headed out to say hi :slight_smile:

I was told that the expected crowd figure is only 15,000 at this stage, but i guess that’s based on ticket sales so far, and i’d expect lots of walk up. Surprised that level 3 won’t be available.

who pre-purchases tickets to a pre-season game. fmd.

who pre-purchases tickets to a pre-season game. fmd.
If the AFL/Docklands gets their way, everyone.

IT’S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Anyone know which bays are for Gen Ad?

Anyone know which bays are for Gen Ad?

I’m tipping that by the time we get there it will be Port Phillip bay

I spoke to membership earlier. They said that if it looks like it’s going to fill up then they will open level three, so it doesn’t look like anyone will be locked out. Panic dollars and real dollars can be saved for later use.

Hopefully they do that when the free tickets run out, not when all tickets run out!