Ticketing

Question:

So how does one who is a member go about getting tickets for this game?

Answer:

1 Like

I’d like to know that too!

I’m both an Essendon bronze member and an AFL member. Not sure which is easier to buy a ticket with.

AFL Member

1 Like

Any news on when tickets will go on sale?

‘Tickets to matches in Week 1 of the 2017 Toyota AFL Final Series go on sale to competing club members at 9.00am Tuesday August 29, to the general public from 2.00pm Tuesday August 29, and AFL members (MCG only) from 9.00am Wednesday August 30.’

3 Likes

Would be good if the club could email an explainer to members tomorrow. I’m a silver member and want to know:

How do I buy tickets?
How many tickets can I buy on my barcode?
Can I choose where those seats are?
Will I be in an Essendon area with pretty much only Essendon fans?

2 Likes

Nice to see jetstar more than double their prices since the finals fixtures came out.

■■■■■■.

I got on Virgin who didn’t seem to be gouging punters. $315 for up Sat morn and back Sun evening.

You could fly up and back same day for about 180 before any info, now it’s almost 400.

The morning flights on Sat particularly have jumped for all airlines.

I got $95 up on Jetstar and $49 back at 10pm.

5 Likes

Melbourne sent their version of that email last week!!!

8 Likes

Slight change to plans but $89 from Adelaide Saturday morning and $115 back Sunday morning. Both with Tiger so hopefully no delay on way up as land at 1pm

2 Likes

I paid 550 return from here. Lol

7 Likes

Maybe the club could offer some seats on General Littles Gulfstream …

Onya Wobby.

1 Like

■■■■ it. I will drive

2 Likes

Flights booked, accommodation next, release the tickets ya flockers

Will the tickets be printed on some sort of cracker?

1 Like

Why did my dog get sent to a farm?

Would be nice to know which sections Essendon supporters will be in before I select seats -do not wish to be in the middle of a sea of red & white!

2 Likes