Ticketing

I am barney rumble for sure

4 Likes

I’m 100% Moe. As a victory fan I’ve done Adelaide, Sydney and Western Sydney Away. I’m well prepared, I’ve dealt with the rbb I can deal with these pelicans

2 Likes

AU are choirboys!
They haven’t got anything on the old Adelaide City brigade

Yep AU are pretty weak. Never forget the first WSW Away and had about 600 of them waiting in the car park for us. Then it all kicked off at parramatta station and old bill got the tear gas out

Me to j 162

1 Like

Anyone know what the “restricted view” is in 147? Wtf is in the way down there?

Hilarious how many seats are labelled “restricted view” — especially the front rows at the fence!

At least if this happened “a Hibberd” would be at a final in 2017

Is it literally because say, you can’t really see what’s happening down the other 50!

This Is theme song for bay 47 out of my vinyl collection!

Ill bring the decks

1 Like

1,750 public tickets left.

Cats/Richmond sold out.
Adel/GWS 1,100 left.

Port/WCE 12,900 left…

@dingus I have one barcode if you need to purchase tix now.

1 Like

You and me both

Attending my 2nd interstate game ever. My firsy was the final against port in adelaide.
Okay i will bring nose candy… that i find in franklins locker before the game

1 Like

Also attending my second interstate game ever. First was Round 1 2003 against the reigning premiers Brisbane at the Gabba. Lloyd kicked 4 but margin wise is our biggest loss to them.

2 Likes

Last three interstate trips have been -

Round 2 last year v Melbourne = win
Round 1 this year v hawks = win
Anzac Day this year = win
Elimination final this year = win?

I am clearly a factor for the team when I travel

11 Likes

Put the house on it WOB.

Hawks and Anzac Day have been my only 2 interstate trips this year so likewise trying to keep a perfect record for the boys.

2 Likes

FKN BOOKED!

Row B in the happy-clapping bay 47.

Cheers to all with the offers of ticket assistance.

9 Likes

2nd interstate trip for me too. First was vs Port at the Oval in 2014 when we held on to win by 2 points. Hopefully my 100% record continues too but by a slightly less heart attack inducing margin

7 Likes