Ticketing

Hi Darli, perhaps? Thank you! I will PM you :slight_smile:

$250 return, pretty happy with that.

Comes back too early Saturday

I like the cricketers arms. Its about 10 minutes walk across the more park playing fields. My son’s beers are on tap there too, Grifter Pale and a few others usually. It gets pretty packed there after too. Plenty of essendon to celebrate or commiserate with after, probably myself included. Come and say gadday, we can dominate the pool table if we lose the footy

1 Like

Ive had a wedding booked in that weekend from about three months ago so flights were only $300 return from Brisbane for me and the Mrs.

Now I have flaming got to get some TICKETS!!!

Well i live in Sydney, so will be enjoying the short uber ride from my house. Where is everyone sitting?
Assuming the club will send out the details during the day.

I’ve got the club email now, no huge recommendations.

Our cheer squad at the northern goals, bay 46.

Same just got it.
Do we all just go nuts and fill up bay 46? with the cheer squad? Or are there better seats that people normally take at the SCG.

Anyone have any barcodes they could PM me? I need 4!

You can see a seat map here. Not sure how the pricing works exactly, but bay 46 (our cheersquad) from $10 seems very cheap.

http://m.ticketek.com.au/events/QUALI0317/venues/SCG/performances/ESWA0000171A

Let’s just load up at that end

I dunno I’m just gonna buy through my membership, so all members will be together in one section or another, how many members tickets did we get allocated?

Anyone got any idea how much those tickets might be? Middle of the road type seats?

It will be done @westozziebomber. - You get 4 per membership ticket.

I have given one barcode away, but i still have 3 tickets left on another barcode if anyone needs it.

If you are using it to bring a swans person, dont bother asking.

4 Likes

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/QUALI0317/venues/SCG/performances/ESWA0000171A/tickets

Mmmm does this mean they were on sale today and gone? I thought the member allocations was tomrrow?

Anyone who knows or has access to ANZ Stadium membership can access tickets between 1-5pm today

$10 is for juniors - adults are $35 :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the junior price. Normal price is from $35. It’s also the pocket, not behind the goals, 'cause why would you put the cheer squad behind the goals?

Not that I’d complain about $35, unless it’s only the back rows of said bay.

But why would you even be going to the game when making finals is a waste of time etc etc? :grinning:

1 Like