Ticketing

I just had a look on ticketek. It’s saying allocation exhausted for everything other than category 2 tickets. Is this correct?

Surely anz stadium holders haven’t fkn sold the joint out

Doubt it… there is only about 15k-17k of ANZ stadium members and most are Rugby League/Union fans…

If you click on the link above you’ll see what I mean. Why would it say allocation exhausted for everything bar category 2?

Would imagine its because they havent released the tickets until tomorrow morning.

5 Likes

Yeah i think only ANZ members can access today

1 Like

At SCG not ANZ

It might be that ANZ stad members allocation is gone?

As part of the deal to end the Swans games at ANZ Stadium one year early they negotiated to give ANZ stadium members access to SCG games including Week 1 finals games.

Therefore ANZ members get access to tickets FOC if the get them today. (Window is 1-5pm)

I’ve got my issues with how this season has played out, but if there’s a chance I can be there go watch us get annihilated in September. I’ll do it.

5 Likes

THATS THE SPIRIT!!

Lid off

5 Likes

Yeah I just had a look. They’re saying that the ANZ members allocation is now single seat only.

Hi guys,
Sorry if this is repeating what others have said, but I want to double check. How many tickets can an essendon membership buy?

Cheers.

Might be a smart idea to put a sticky at the top of this topic.

1 Like

Thanks Darli

Anyone have any idea of where they plan to sit? I’ll be buying cat 1 seats if available and was hoping to sit IVO Essendon fans.

Have brutalised Tezza's innocent first post with that link.

Who would still have a better knowledge of our footy code than most Swans supporters!!

1 Like

IM going with Bay 46. Seems like thats where the cheer squad and WOB will be. So a laugh even if it gets ugly.

It’s going to be a looonng 12 days…