Ticketing

Flights and hotels booked. Was getting ready to buy tickets in the morning but Mrs close and I just got invited into a corporate box.

8 Likes

Hi, first post! Iā€™m a Sydney Bombers fan whoā€™ll be taking my son to his first final. Was just seeing if any kind members have any spare codes so I can take part in the members sale tomorrow morning. Would be very gratefulā€¦ Exciting times!

3 Likes

Welcome to the site!

Good luck

3 Likes

So has anyone bought finals tickets since we were last there, or knows of it? Is it still largely pointless queuing, rather than doing it online? Is the mobile or desktop website likely to work better?

1 Like

Mobile got in straight away v north

Would love if anyone could spare a membership barcode. My mate and I are driving up on the Friday from Melbourne, just looking to buy two tickets.

I also would appreciate a barcode

If a 3 game flexible gets finals tickets you can have mine.

Can the beyond the boundary get you tickets? Also how many per member?

I got 2 membership
Mine and my uncles. Buying two tickets for me and a mate and my mate at work is buying two tickets for him. Surely we can allow another transaction on each memberships for the two remaining tickets on each one?

ive got 1 barcode - if anyone wants it

Also, we all going for category 1 or 2? Obviously im unsure where the seats will be and catergory 1 is more expensive.

Category 4 where our cheer squad is (or nearby!)

Are they in Bay 46??

Yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hasnā€™t even started and Iā€™m only getting the ā€œbusyā€ message from Ticketek. :frowning:

Why wouldnā€™t they stagger when each teamā€™s members can buy tickets? Thereā€™s an allocation so it shouldnā€™t matter one going first over the other.

I have one barcode with 3 seats available. PM if you still need it.

Anyone getting through?

I can only get 1 ticket now?! Wtf

nope keeps refreshing though