Ticketing

Been “refreshing” for 4 mins now…

Got 4 tix in Bay 46… Woohoo

It’s been super super slow for me but I got through. It’s just me on my own though so I didn’t have a problem getting a seat.

Took 6 minutes to process, but two seats in row T of bay 46!

(Used the Ticketek app, though I don’t think that’s much more than a wrapper around the mobile site.)

2 Likes

bay 47 represent

2 Likes

Still waiting on the computer (“in the queue”) but got through on the phone.

Has anyone stopped the “do not refresh” page? been 10 mins now…

Been queuing for 12 minutes

Just got 8 tix in Bay 29, row T with some other mates trying to get around the same area.
Getting Cat 2 tickets was easier than cat 4

As I said, its still doing that on my computer, but I also re-started using the phone separately, and am now in the process of having my payment verified.

So the queue bit is rubbish.

1 Like

Phone on Telstra 4G network has pulled through but with lots of waiting time to get to each new page.

Got some in bay 46 row S.

Bay 47 row E :slight_smile:

1 Like

All done via the phone. Going to let the computer keep going just to see how long it takes to actually get in there!

Seats in BREWG5, wherever that is. On the Wing, upstairs, don’t really know the SCG.

edit: Got in on the computer after 16 minutes.

Bay 47! Yeah!!! Tickets being sent to mobile- anyone know when that will happen? Ignore!! Just received it!

Bay 47 is the LID OFF BAY

Can’t
Fkn
Wait!

3 Likes

Bay 46 row CC, you beauty.

1 Like

Bay 46, Row N, bring it

Got a Geelong fan here at the office, he’s getting timeouts on the desktop site too.

Churchill stand L9 Row U. Will probably be the only Essendon guy in the bay and proudly wearing number 4 on my back.

1 Like

got in and they are all gone lol