Tickets for Freo game

I‘m over in Perth for much of April.

I understand tickets for the Freo game are on sale Monday 9am local/noon Melbourne.

Locals, anything I should know? I assume I want to be in the bay(s) behind the goals at the eastern end.

How will you give us VFL reports from there?

Essendon supporters always sit up the city end

Screw the City end.

You can see the VFL from there?

Can't see anything from there.

It beats sitting with the other dickheads

If you get city end bring sunnies. Can be a **** place to sit when you're 5 goals down in the first 10 minutes and can't even see the damn play.

If you want to get tickets to this game id be quick, not too many left

I went bay 144 (city end pocket), front row. Not my usual choice, but all options sucked. Anyone wanna make me a ‘call waiting sucks’ banner?

Bay 142.

Will have to do.

Yeah same for me. I had to get 9 tickets (yes, this will be a fun trip if we win) but couldn't get them together which I expected.

Had to buy 3 lots of 3 tickets which under best available were all at the city end of the ground, bottom level in separate bays. 

It beats sitting with the other dickheads

Especially Freo dickheads. It's like sitting with Port or Collingwood numbuts.

Look forward to sitting with clueless Freo supporters boys. They have gotten too used to doing the umpiring themselves at Pattersons. Remember last Freo game when Hocking clattered Pearce over the line with a HUGE tackle, waist high? That was right in front of me, had every Dockers fan on their feet demanding some sort of non-descript free for a "too rough" tackle....

Can this be merged into some form of interstate travel thread?
I'm going to go to the Port game at the Adelaide Oval in July but don't know where to buy tickets. Want to be with Essendon supporters, but have no idea how to ensure that. I know it's a new stadium, but does anyone have info?

Hope you get it right, brah.

Can this be merged into some form of interstate travel thread?
I'm going to go to the Port game at the Adelaide Oval in July but don't know where to buy tickets. Want to be with Essendon supporters, but have no idea how to ensure that. I know it's a new stadium, but does anyone have info?

From what I saw on Saturday, away supporters sit on the northern end of AO.

Fyfe out for this game- suspended!!!

BOMBER FANS

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

• P. Lazer

There was this guy dresses in a full body purple lycra suit at the Freo V Gpld Coast game.

He would hve been cold.