Time for an open members forum!

So, the club has farked up a lot of things in recent years due to media and AFL pressure.

-The club has under-performed this year because of significant reasons.
-The club has ‘sacked’ the coach 3 weeks prior to end of season with an explanation of ‘clean air’
-The committee panel for the next coach hasn’t been formed yet.

To the main point, there are a lot of answers members need to be told regarding the above factors.

The Collingwood Football Club last year under-performed on the field where McGuire called for an open forum. This morning, their CEO Gary Pert announced their fan forum to be an annual event: "Pert told the Herald Sun he planned to make last year’s members forum an annual event to show complete transparency to the members.

They will soon be informed about a late October event at the club’s new headquarters where they can ask the club’s leaders about the season’s highs and lows."
Very professional from a club we always attack.

We have had much worse circumstances and situations for the past 3 years. All we get is a vague letter from Little every 5 months. We are ENTITLED to know the club’s plans and goals for the immediate future especially that we have stuck and defended the club all this time despite their obvious failures. We deserve answers!!

It’s time for an open members forum.

In case anyone is interested....

Those advocating for the Board spill

Phillip Maguire - allegedly resigned his membership after Purple bombers were formed…most famous for referring to BJ as ’ you ■■■■ loving ■■■■’

Ant Maguire - Phils son, better known as ‘the homophobe’ mentioned in The Age article about Nick Obrien

They met with Gauci yesterday afternoon…apparently he’s now a huge supporter of James Hird and will bring him back as coach when he takes over the club.

So basically, this group make the Save Sheedy group look intelligent?

#teamcarps is masquerading as #teamgauch?

What a humbug.

The thought process is understandable. Last two board members got elected largely via this website so … join up and start ranting incessantly until you’re elected to the board.

1 + 1= #TeamCarps

What a humbug.

Hard to believe.

So who is #teamrapto?

What a humbug.

Hard to believe.

Phillip Maguire - allegedly resigned his membership after Purple bombers were formed…most famous for referring to BJ as ’ you ■■■■ loving ■■■■’

Hope the club tells c*nts like that they’re never welcome back.

What will this achieve, he may gave found out there's a meeting going on now at Federation Square to spill the board
■■■■■■ hell johnny, I'm not going to debate your right to right as a voting member to raise a motion, but you sure as ■■■■ better have an alternative group of qualified people ready to go or all you are going to do is send the club into further dissarray, and seeing as you are a pissy whiner.

I somehow doubt that is the case

You know what mate, there are people genuinely hurting, these ■■■■■■■ sit around for an hour, once a month, would not have a clue about the day to day running of the organisation, and make ■■■■ decisions because they can.
What this board has done is a total disgrace.
This is going to be another Knights fiasco guaranteed.
A new coach will not be accepted, there is too much hurt and division.

By the way I’m not a whiner im a realist.

You know who are “genuinely hurting” the most, the players and their families, you know who further uncertainty and destabilising will hurt the most, the players and their families.

Do everyone a favour and take up knitting buddy, you really need a hobby.

You know what mate, you are an absolute idiot, i have an opinion based on what I know and people I speak to. Please don’t tell me about Parents and Players I speak to them on a weekly basis, when I sit next to them at the games.

Geezus mate get a ■■■■■■■ life.

wow, ok, you got me there.

What a humbug.

Ant Maguire - Phils son, better known as ‘the homophobe’ mentioned in The Age article about Nick Obrien

They met with Gauci yesterday afternoon…apparently he’s now a huge supporter of James Hird and will bring him back as coach when he takes over the club.

Because the current board have been so honest.

Whatever you reckon Ron.

Welcome back, Darli.

There’s been no mention of the meeting here on BB but I have seen it unfolding on twitter with very little interest. I’d be surprised if they had more than a dozen attend. There has been no mention since of how the meeting went so good luck to them if indeed they had any support.

what cretins.

Just tell the Maguires that “board spill” is actually a common gay euphemism and they won’t wanna bother with it anymore.

You know guys I think we need fear not a board spill.

What will this achieve, he may gave found out there's a meeting going on now at Federation Square to spill the board
■■■■■■ hell johnny, I'm not going to debate your right to right as a voting member to raise a motion, but you sure as ■■■■ better have an alternative group of qualified people ready to go or all you are going to do is send the club into further dissarray, and seeing as you are a pissy whiner.

You know what mate, there are people genuinely hurting, these ■■■■■■■ sit around for an hour, once a month, would not have a clue about the day to day running of the organisation, and make ■■■■ decisions because they can.

You know who are “genuinely hurting” the most, the players and their families, you know who further uncertainty and destabilising will hurt the most, the players and their families.

You know what mate, you are an absolute idiot, i have an opinion based on what I know and people I speak to. Please don’t tell me about Parents and Players I speak to them on a weekly basis, when I sit next to them at the games.

Unbelievable.

The Gauch.

Because the current board have been so honest.

In case anyone is interested…

So… what are you saying here, exactly?