Time for an open members forum!

These should be happening every year.

These should be happening every year.

Agreed.

Yep, should just be part of the course. Considering we pay the ■■■■■■ wages it’s more than overdue the club are genuinely held accountable to that.

No-one from the Board/committee etc. should have any say on selecting the next coach given the long history of stuff ups over the past decade.

Think handling of Sheedy’s departure, appointing Knights, extending Knights contract, sacking Knights, appointing club hero Hird as a work experience L plate coach, extending Hird’s contract, sacking of Hird.

Would rather Robbo draw a name out of a hat on Footy 360 than let EFC management make a decision.

No point having an open forum if the AFL haven’t yet determined our future direction.

We are scheduled to have one of these post season if what the club told me via email is to believed

Ken oath

I WANT HIRD BACK.

So, the club has farked up a lot of things in recent years due to media and AFL pressure.

-The club has under-performed this year because of significant reasons.
-The club has ‘sacked’ the coach 3 weeks prior to end of season with an explanation of ‘clean air’
-The committee panel for the next coach hasn’t been formed yet.

To the main point, there are a lot of answers members need to be told regarding the above factors.

The Collingwood Football Club last year under-performed on the field where McGuire called for an open forum. This morning, their CEO Gary Pert announced their fan forum to be an annual event: "Pert told the Herald Sun he planned to make last year’s members forum an annual event to show complete transparency to the members.

They will soon be informed about a late October event at the club’s new headquarters where they can ask the club’s leaders about the season’s highs and lows."
Very professional from a club we always attack.

We have had much worse circumstances and situations for the past 3 years. All we get is a vague letter from Little every 5 months. We are ENTITLED to know the club’s plans and goals for the immediate future especially that we have stuck and defended the club all this time despite their obvious failures. We deserve answers!!

It’s time for an open members forum.

We might believe we deserve answers but I doubt any of us are going to get the truth or answers from the EFC.

Didn’t they say there would be one at the AGM?

We are scheduled to have one of these post season if what the club told me via email is to believed

Yep post season and post draft as well from memory. This year would be the first one.

Where ever it would be I would be the furthurest place from.

It will probably end up in a hsyterical shouting match like the ‘Clash Jumper’ meeting/EGM.

I"ll pass.

If its on at the same time as Louie Theroux, I’m not going.

Obviously it’ll be hosted by Little with Caroline Wilson, Barrett and Vlad as moderators. You know, inviting those into our club and such.

It will probably end up in a hsyterical shouting match like the 'Clash Jumper' meeting/EGM.

I"ll pass.

Requirement of entry needs to be to send your phone to the club a week in advance. Any bigfooty in your search history, blank twitter photo or a handle of @ChappyFanBD3, no entry. Must also record yourself saying “Essendon” - any Esseden pronunciations get locked out as well.

The Collingwood Football Club last year under-performed on the field where McGuire called for an open forum. This morning, their CEO Gary Pert announced their fan forum to be an annual event: "Pert told the Herald Sun he planned to make last year’s members forum an annual event to show complete transparency to the members.

Didn’t help much. They are worse on field this year and lost 5,000 members.

No point in contributing anything truthful as this would result in a ban from the mods!

Obviously it'll be hosted by Little with Caroline Wilson, Barrett and Vlad as moderators. You know, inviting those into our club and such.

Guest appearance by Dank if we can afford it

If its on at the same time as Louie Theroux, I'm not going.

Louie would be advised to attend if he was looking for material for a new show.