Time to go Paul Roos

This. If Hird get’s this, then surely Roos should get it more

Nothing will happen to teflon roos. The ‘cult of roosy’ specifically forbids talk in the media of sacking him. He is such a good bloke/messiah after all.

Why would Roos be sacked - Melb is slowly improving - Though you’d hope it would be more quickly.

Nah, we’ll just see Gerard swap seats with Robbo tomorrow night so he can practice manual gear changes on Roosy and tell him what a great job he’s doing.

Why would Roos be sacked - Melb is slowly improving - Though you'd hope it would be more quickly.
Agree. Sacking coaches is more about what expectations are at the beginning of a season and how far their performance is away from that expectation.

Melbourne and the Saints are certainly well above expectations this season.

Nah, we'll just see Gerard swap seats with Robbo tomorrow night so he can practice manual gear changes on Roosy and tell him what a great job he's doing.

Hahaha love it and so true. Whateley has to decide if he’s gonna do a Caitlyn Jenner or not, seriously has to be a woman trapped in a man’s body

Paul Roos is a premiership coach. Hirdy ain’t. This (and expectations) count.

(this is satire in case you missed it)

For farkin shame, Roos needs to fall on his sword. Players have lost confidence in him and the board need to be strong.

With my fading eyesight it took a couple of looks for me to work out that the thread title wasn’t

Time to go Paul Peos.

With my fading eyesight it took a couple of looks for me to work out that the thread title wasn't

Time to go Paul Peos.

I had a good run.

Why would Roos be sacked - Melb is slowly improving - Though you'd hope it would be more quickly.
Lol.

Paul Roos making it all about himself.

Will his replacement “bring the good stuff”?

Port Adelaide. Prelim to missing the finals. Where’s the heat on them? Nah, we can’t look up until we’ve broken Essendon completely.

Port Adelaide. Prelim to missing the finals. Where's the heat on them? Nah, we can't look up until we've broken Essendon completely.

I must have missed Essendon in the prelim.

Also think it’s pretty stupid to compare the media scrutiny on a coach in his 2nd season to one in his 4th. If the Dees keep this up, Roos will get his turn under the blowtorch. There’s no conspiracy here.

Port Adelaide. Prelim to missing the finals. Where's the heat on them? Nah, we can't look up until we've broken Essendon completely.

I must have missed Essendon in the prelim.

Also think it’s pretty stupid to compare the media scrutiny on a coach in his 2nd season to one in his 4th. If the Dees keep this up, Roos will get his turn under the blowtorch. There’s no conspiracy here.

So a team that makes the prelim shouldn’t be expected to make finals the next year?

Best invocation of Poe’s Law so far this week

Yeh but Melbourne has a losing culture and it’s not Roosy and the inbuilt culture of losing is there for a long time and the culture isn’t a winning culture so to blame Roosy is unfair and he bought the bloods culture in at Sydney but it’s not the same and it’s not an easy thing to get rid of and players have that inbuilt culture of losing which is hard to turn around.

Can’t blame Roosy.

there should be a paul roos post loss bingo card?

who will roosy blame?
the players
previous coaches
the culture
jack watts

See Melbourne I think are an interesting case in point.
Backtrack to that Geelong million point thrashing. The day before that there was mooted rumblings between club, players, & particularly the footy manager who at that point was Schwab.

Solution was of course to sack the coach and spend zillions on Roos which has clearly fixed exactly nothing everything.

Neeld’s first year they were 4-18 67%.
Roos first year had them 4-18 68%
Dem emperor’s new clothes.

Overall he is tracking at 24% win rate for them. Under half of Hird’s 48.8%! And 1st round picks all over the shop.

I know he obviously sets up defensively, which makes a lot of games closer on the scoreboard but they’re just as much chance to win as we are.