Tippa

TIPPA

So Alex Browne and Campbell ■■■■■■■■ are related. Devastating.

No the reporter Tom Browne and Alex

Well that’s a farkin relief!!!

No the reporter Tom Browne and Alex

After watching today and the last vfl game on tv, I think I have worked out the man behind the poster ''benefti''

Obviously has borrowed Simon Madden’s suit.

After watching today and the last vfl game on tv, I think I have worked out the man behind the poster ''benefti''

FFS, you reckon he could’ve bought a suit that fitted instead of borrowing his dad’s?

Dayum Tippa is fat.

After watching today and the last vfl game on tv, I think I have worked out the man behind the poster ‘‘benefti’’

Orazio is Indig?

Orazio is Indig?
Lo no, I meant TIPPA and Jake

TIPPA has a locker in the main room with the rest of the boys, pretty much the last one. Anyway, he is good mates with Orazio and Jake Long (both Tiwi) but the person who has been really good to him since he joined the club is Fletch.

How amazing is that fletch played 8 seasons with Michael Long, was at the club in 1995 when it all went down, and 20 years later he is helping out a kid from Bathurst island

If he has a year where he runs through the middle all year in the VFL he might be a shot. Clearly his tank and endurance is the major worry.

Imo, Tippa doesn’t have the build of a long distance, or even a mid-distance runner. His build at the moment is that of a sprinter. Which makes him great at powering for short bursts - a small forward or inside mid.

Would love to see him picked up but i think at this point its a pipe dream If we were going to pick him up surely we would have at least rookied him by now

I’d agree with that.

How old was Baguley when he got onto the list?

We may never have really believed he’d become good enough, but if he keeps improving and gets to the point where he is showing enough then nothing is stopping us drafting him at 22-23-24-25yo. He was always going to have to make his case in the VFL. If he makes it well enough there’s no reason to think that just because we didn’t draft him at 20, we won’t draft him at 23.

To me he's a midfielder. HBF is about increasing his running power. Once he has that at a level he should be in the middle. His strength to me looks to be winning the ball in congestion and making things happen when he has it. That and making his opponent hurt if he doesn't have it.

Maybe I’m way off, but I want him around the ball when it’s on the ground. And the best place to do that is in the middle.

Hmmm, … when the modern mid is hitting heights of 190 & beyond, EFC turns it on it’s head & heads down the mini mid path.

Lateral thinking Hirdy!

Well, not vertical thinking, anyway.

Would love to see him picked up but i think at this point its a pipe dream If we were going to pick him up surely we would have at least rookied him by now

I’d agree with that.

Maybe. Has his fitness level, skinfolds etc etc been the problem , or skill ? I am loving the way he is going about it in the VFL, skills seem OK, but even he is admitting his ability to run out a game has been lacking. What do you reckon Benfti?

Yep.

Gonna be shouting TIPPPAAAAAA all day in Morwell

Agree

Interest in NAB cup just went up about 1000%

So, 0 x 1000 = 0.