Tom Mitchell

Instabans coming up. 1st and last warning.

7 Likes

Just quietly, Jaegar O’meara is 81 to 1 for the brownlow. With Mitchell down at Hawthorn I don’t mind those odds for a roughy.

Don’t mind Shiel or Merrett at 51 to 1 either.

Do people get refunded for taking Mitchell early?

Do people get refunded if they back a winner in the Cup in June, and it doesn’t get a start?
No.

Up here in some circumstances they do get refunded… but oh well you know better.

They do in some cases here too…but not legally. Ex-chairman of Racing Victoria tried to get a refund when his horse didn’t get up for the Cup. Got the lemonade. I worked with the guy. You could trust him as far as you could spit…into the wind…particularly if you had a good-looking missus. That was an entry fee though, not a bet.

1 Like

What if your hate for the AFL is stronger than that you have for ISIS?

1 Like

It’s not complicated guys.

Lots of sympathy for Mitchell or any other human being who breaks their leg badly.

Zero sympathy for Hawthorn. My hatred for them is only surpassed by my hatred for Fark Carlton. Hope they finish last, have a decade down the bottom and then finally merge with Melbourne to form the greatest fair weather supporter club in history. Fark them; their families, their ancestors etc etc

12 Likes

Mitchell down, Wingard to go.

Did you end up using your telescope to spy on the neighbours and become convinced that the neighbour had murdered his wife?

2 Likes

We’ve gone from Mitchell racks up meaningless touches, to the Hawks are rooted without Mitchell in an instant.

8 Likes

I bet you have a few more yarns :blush:

:rofl: if only. I grew up on a farm where the nearest house was at least a 1km away. If only I was ever gifted a telescope!

It’s only a matter of time before another saga at another club surfaces, and if the afl can’t control it I will roast pascal marshmallows, both pink and white, over it’s burning corpse.

3 Likes

I don’t have any sympathy for other clubs and thier supporters not after how they treated Essendon during the saga they can all gagf.

2 Likes

Anyone who rejoices in injuries to others needs to seriously examine themselves. Tit for tat bullshit is for children.

Especially given that last I checked, Tom Mitchell had absolutely nothing to do with the saga, nor have I ever heard him express a single thought about it.

4 Likes

It’s not about Mitchell.

Been pointed out in this thread a million times if you care to read!

Then you’re missing the point

It’s about the Hawks supporters eating s big fat d!ck.

I guess you feel sorry for them too?

I don’t think competitive sport is for you mate.

Go join a convent or something.

Nah mate, you’re missing the point

1 Like