Tom Mitchell

Who did the Hawks target last year and get.....

No guarantees they can pull 1 rabbit out of the hat let alone 3.

Jack Fitzpatr… no, sorry, I just can’t.

Who did the Hawks target last year and get…

No guarantees they can pull 1 rabbit out of the hat let alone 3.

McVeigh & McGlynn to retire...

Agree. Should free up enough space for him.

Teddy gone too, though how much will they need for younger players, and do their bigger contracts increase next year and eat up room? Reckon if the 380k is true, they might have already factored these players into the overall equation and that is all they can afford.

Mitchell wants out of Sydney and go to Hawthorn because he wants to win premierships?

Who is Hurleys Taxi Driver on twitter?? Reckons we are in with a chance

just a essendon fan

Reckon McVeigh will. In fact, I don't think they'll select him for the GF even if fit.

They would have factored in retirements but I think Buddy starts cashing in from next season. This is the problem for the Swans.

Reckon McVeigh will. In fact, I don't think they'll select him for the GF even if fit.

If fit, McVeigh will play in the GF. There is no way they aren’t selecting their co-captain who is in great form if fully fit.

Forgot Mitchell, save the money and make a massive play for Issac Heneey when he is out of contract. Or even get him to request a trade to us this year, give up pick 1 and 2018 first rounder, then the money they are obviously putting aside for him can be reused to tie Mitchell and Mills up long term.

Forgot Mitchell, save the money and make a massive play for Issac Heneey when he is out of contract. Or even get him to request a trade to us this year, give up pick 1 and 2018 first rounder, then the money they are obviously putting aside for him can be reused to tie him and Mills up long term.

Have to agree with you about Heneey. Absolute gun. If we could pick any player in the comp he would be number 1 from my point of view.

Heeney would have been lost to rugby thank you Sydney

Sarcastic font

Forgot Mitchell, save the money and make a massive play for Issac Heneey when he is out of contract. Or even get him to request a trade to us this year, give up pick 1 and 2018 first rounder, then the money they are obviously putting aside for him can be reused to tie him and Mills up long term.

Have to agree with you about Heneey. Absolute gun. If we could pick any player in the comp he would be number 1 from my point of view.

NSW product who will have a very nice new contract and probably some Wooloomooloo property investment opportunities wrapped up with a big red and white bow.

If fit, McVeigh will play in the GF. There is no way they aren’t selecting their co-captain who is in great form if fully fit.

Great form? He's barely hanging in there.

Great form? He's barely hanging in there.
Retires after this year you would think

Sounds like a serious insider and professional with a Twitter handle like that… So more likely a fan account

Offer him 750k if he walks to the PSD.

If it only cost us cash and no picks its a no brainer.

in for all the backpedalling unicycle riders if he has a poor game tomorrow

Sounds like a serious insider and professional with a Twitter handle like that… So more likely a fan account

Or a taxi driver with a grudge

If he is really getting pushed out at sydney we need to throw everything we have at him