Tom Mitchell

If he is really getting pushed out at sydney we need to throw everything we have at him

Up the bid, pay him overs. Get him in.

…well…season over…has he nominated us yet?

If he is really getting pushed out at sydney we need to throw everything we have at him

TBH we should put a big bid on him just to make the Swans/hawks overpay, even if we don't have a shot.

Mate he’s freaking insane. Makes me sick that he’s going to hawks

Don’t worry - we will stick to our tried and true trading plan, which coincidentally enough is “sit tight, be confident”.

Throw the money at him for the PSD! That would certainly ■■■■ of the competition!!

Pass the hat around, fellas! How much money Tom Mitchell want?

Don't worry - we will stick to our tried and true trading plan, which coincidentally enough is "sit tight, be confident".
You're tight, I'm confident.

Tom Mitchell is a jet gladly trade pick 1 for him

Is exactly what we need

Him and McLug - 2 cherries

No one of any status walks to the ■■■■■■■ PSD. You would have to involve our pick 1 some way.

I am friends with his cousin,will try and get some info at of her.

I am friends with his cousin,will try and get some info at of her.

Surely Sydney will up the ante and he’ll stay there.

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

Don't think Hawks will get all of Vickery, Mitchell and O'Meara.

Probably Vickery and one more.

Agreed. It’ll be a massive ask to get both. I’d be stoked with either.
Do you know if we still have the cap space for such an addition?

Surely Sydney will up the ante and he'll stay there.

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

I’m sure they already knew all that during the season though.

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

The AFL may have to review the COLA although it made no difference to them getting Franklin!!!

Mitchell will stay at Swans.

He doesn’t appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?