Tom Mitchell

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks… I would give up pick 7

Pick 20 for Tom Mitchell, don’t make me laugh. Tigers paid something in the teens for Yarran.

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks.... I would give up pick 7

If Swans accept that then there must be something seriously wrong with relationship between Mitchell and the Club (or others within in it).

Hang on… one thread has Mayne going to Pies for a compo pick around 22… and now Hawks are getting Mitchell for pick 10-20?? (ie 14).

Something seriously wrong with that equation.

That would be daylight robbery.

Sydney won’t accept that

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks.... I would give up pick 7

surely we could offer them a pick in the teens and grab him

apparently we are hard to deal with.

He doesn't appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

Top bloke from what I hear.

Sign Ricky Dyson as a DFA and then package him up with a third rounder and it should get the deal done.

Would be funny if Hawks don’t land Mitchell or Vickery given the chatter at the moment

Wonder if we could maybe land another Bird more or less for free to help with their salary cap. Mitchell + X for a downgraded pick 1 selection.

Would be funny if Hawks don't land Mitchell or Vickery given the chatter at the moment

Would be even funnier if they only land Vickery.

Got this feelin’ T Mitchell will re-sign.

Sydney would be crazy not to do everything they can to keep him.

Hope he stays. Want Hawthorn to fall off the cliff

Could someone associated with Sydney buy him a property up there today (not with club money of course), then sell it to him for a hundred bucks 2-3 years after his retirement?

He had an opportunity to leave a couple of years ago when he was getting 1000+ touches a week in the seconds but couldn’t get a game in the 1sts unless someone was injured. And if the reports at the time are to be believed he was offered heaps. He also chose Sydney over Carlton when he was available as a father-son selection back in time. He’s now a senior member of the starting midfield and there is no reason why Sydney won’t be a genuine chance again next season. They should be able to come to terms for another couple of years. He’ll be 25 in 2018. Will still be a valuable commodity. And if his form continues he will probably be worth more.

Was seen in a Sydney top at the ■■■■-up…mind you Kieran Jack turned up as Jobe!

Was seen in a Sydney top at the ■■■■-up...mind you Kieran Jack turned up as Jobe!

wait, what?