Tom Mitchell

Surely Sydney will up the ante and he'll stay there.

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

Surely Sydney will up the ante and he'll stay there.

McGlynn is finished, McVeigh maybe and they’ll trade out some lesser lights, ie Reid

They do have the noose of Buddy’s contract though which is highly backended and increasing yearly. Think he goes from $900k this year to about $1.1m next year and Tippett is $850k plus so that’s a lot of coin on two blokes with guys like Kennedy and Heeney coming out of contract soon

The AFL may have to review the COLA although it made no difference to them getting Franklin!!!

Mitchell will stay at Swans.

He doesn’t appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks… I would give up pick 7

Pick 20 for Tom Mitchell, don’t make me laugh. Tigers paid something in the teens for Yarran.

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks.... I would give up pick 7

If Swans accept that then there must be something seriously wrong with relationship between Mitchell and the Club (or others within in it).

Hang on… one thread has Mayne going to Pies for a compo pick around 22… and now Hawks are getting Mitchell for pick 10-20?? (ie 14).

Something seriously wrong with that equation.

That would be daylight robbery.

Sydney won’t accept that

Afl.com.au reporting a pick between 10-20 will get it done to Hawks.... I would give up pick 7

surely we could offer them a pick in the teens and grab him

apparently we are hard to deal with.

He doesn't appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

Top bloke from what I hear.

Sign Ricky Dyson as a DFA and then package him up with a third rounder and it should get the deal done.

Would be funny if Hawks don’t land Mitchell or Vickery given the chatter at the moment

Wonder if we could maybe land another Bird more or less for free to help with their salary cap. Mitchell + X for a downgraded pick 1 selection.

Would be funny if Hawks don't land Mitchell or Vickery given the chatter at the moment

Would be even funnier if they only land Vickery.

Got this feelin’ T Mitchell will re-sign.

Sydney would be crazy not to do everything they can to keep him.

Hope he stays. Want Hawthorn to fall off the cliff