Tom Mitchell

Could someone associated with Sydney buy him a property up there today (not with club money of course), then sell it to him for a hundred bucks 2-3 years after his retirement?

He had an opportunity to leave a couple of years ago when he was getting 1000+ touches a week in the seconds but couldn’t get a game in the 1sts unless someone was injured. And if the reports at the time are to be believed he was offered heaps. He also chose Sydney over Carlton when he was available as a father-son selection back in time. He’s now a senior member of the starting midfield and there is no reason why Sydney won’t be a genuine chance again next season. They should be able to come to terms for another couple of years. He’ll be 25 in 2018. Will still be a valuable commodity. And if his form continues he will probably be worth more.

Was seen in a Sydney top at the ■■■■-up…mind you Kieran Jack turned up as Jobe!

Was seen in a Sydney top at the ■■■■-up...mind you Kieran Jack turned up as Jobe!

wait, what?

Was seen in a Sydney top at the ■■■■-up...mind you Kieran Jack turned up as Jobe!

wait, what?

Apparently it was for Teddy Richard’s as he and Jobe are great friends.

If Sydney need to clear some space to keep him, who could we assist them to move on, cheaply of course.

If Sydney need to clear some space to keep him, who could we assist them to move on, cheaply of course.

Aliir aliir?

wait, what?

I’m guessing the return interview Jobe. Easy to do, easy for others to get.

Aliir aliir?

Even just one of them would free up some room.

Had a massive finals series and was probably Sydney’s second best player after JPK. I think he is undervalued by many because he doesn’t present as an athletic and gifted player. I reckon he’s worth a top 10 pick.

Had a massive finals series and was probably Sydney's second best player after JPK. I think he is undervalued by many because he doesn't present as an athletic and gifted player. I reckon he's worth a top 10 pick.

Yeah it’s funny how when his name was first floated on here people were rubbishing him or didn’t see the value he’d bring to a new club. They’ve gone a bit quiet oddly enough. I’m not sure they’d actually seen much of him.

wait, what?

I’m guessing the return interview Jobe. Easy to do, easy for others to get.

Nope. Full Essendon gear Jobe.

Had a massive finals series and was probably Sydney's second best player after JPK. I think he is undervalued by many because he doesn't present as an athletic and gifted player. I reckon he's worth a top 10 pick.

Yeah it’s funny how when his name was first floated on here people were rubbishing him or didn’t see the value he’d bring to a new club. They’ve gone a bit quiet oddly enough. I’m not sure they’d actually seen much of him.

Doesn’t stop most people here…if they fluff one kick in their first 3 games, they’re tagged as having crap disposal for the rest of their career.

Unless they want to come to us, of course, having played 4 games over 3 years and had bugger-all touches. Then they’re superstars and we have to get them even though we have plenty of depth in that position.

If I recall, Mitchell got about 75 touches in his first game in the wet…against us.

Doesn’t stop most people here…if they fluff one kick in their first 3 games, they’re tagged as having crap disposal for the rest of their career.

Unless they want to come to us, of course, having played 4 games over 3 years and had bugger-all touches. Then they’re superstars and we have to get them even though we have plenty of depth in that position.

If I recall, Mitchell got about 75 touches in his first game in the wet…against us.

I thought so too, but he only had 18 and kicked a goal. Had 37 touches this year though…

He doesn't appear to be popular amongst his team mates when he does something good. Is he a bit of a tos ser?

i dont think he fits in with the pretty boy culture up their otherwise known as the bloods

I thought so too, but he only had 18 and kicked a goal. Had 37 touches this year though…

If memory serves, he may have only had 18 but pretty sure it was in a bit over a quarter as the sub? Could be totally wrong…

Well, it seemed like 75

Well, it seemed like 75

Nah that was number of frees paid 15m out from Swans goals

Surely if towers goes mvgyln retires they will be all to keep and if McVeigh goes

Would like to see him stay with Swans for the fact that he is a father/son. Think that should also be a reason (not only that he is a gun) that Sydney should be really trying to keep him.

But if not I’d love him in the red and black :wink: