Tom Rockliff

Would love Rockliff, but he played for Murray Bushrangers, and correct me if I’m wrong, but Essendon seems to have a no Murray Bushrangers policy since Aaron Henneman.

Except Kade Klemke…

Actually, the formula is known. But it is determined by the wages of the top X% (I can’t remember the value for X) earners in the league for the year, and that is the bit nobody except the AFL knows.

You’d think they might be close to getting a priority pick this year too considering their length of time on the bottom of the ladder.

I’m hearing it will be an Adelaide team.

Isn’t the rumour that Adelaide have moved on from Gibbs and are now after Rockliff?

Crows only.
Management met with Port a few weeks ago and Port believe he is as good as signed at the Crows

Fark.
Crouch’s, Sloane, Rockliff.
That’s some serious midfield.

2 Likes

His favourite flavour must be vanilla.

Based on our clearance stats somebody throw another 150k pa at our Rockliff offer please!

7 Likes

Get him. Please.

5 Likes

A ready replacement for Jobe.

Wanted Rockliff in the draft originally. Couldn’t believe he didn’t go till pre season draft

2 Likes

Throw some fcking money at him.

Get
It
Done

If we can’t get Dusty we may as well
Get his look alike

My understanding is at this stage there are only 3 clubs interested in him. Both Adelaide sides have been into him for awhile and the cashed up Suns have jumped on in the last couple of weeks.
There was talk a few months back that he was looking at moving to Victoria but that has all gone quiet

1 Like

Very strange that we aren’t having a crack at him. You would think if our main aim is to win in the ‘now’ and have a crack with the squad we have then this guy is perfect. Will we see a far greater development focus next year? Hard to get a read on where he sees the team.

Suns would be interesting, wouldn’t have to move state, still gets the cash…Would be a good get for the Suns,better for us.

Rocky and Big Boi can smash cans together. Get him!

1 Like

GET HIM. THE EXTRACTOR. PAY OVERS.