Tom Rockliff

Richmond is the epitome of playing the long game. Don’t pretend they’re not.

Dead right. But where did they finish last year, and how fkn average have they been for a period of time?

Now their looking at playing in a grand final right in the face. If they can, we can

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sack Diadora!

2 Likes

/Close thread

1 Like

Welcome to Essendon Tom Rockliff

That’s absolutely ■■■■■■. No wonder we haven’t won a final in a jillion years.

Let’s pick up a 30 year med-fwd who hasn’t played a good game in years over a 28 year clearance mid.

FFS

4 Likes

All the Richmond fans I speak to about Miles speak very highly of him. Often refer to him as a ‘beast’.

Who’s that?

It’s the phantom ■■■■ player that we resort to referring to when an actual player we were never seeking gets tweeted. Doesn’t actually exist, just provides emergency venting apparatus. “Of course we didn’t chase Coniglio but we throw half a mill at a 27 year old on his last legs who ■■■■■■ his best mates mum!!”

Jesus. We don’t need Crameri. Stay the ■■■■ away. I did like him, but he’s cooked. Would be a sentimental signing, there is no logic as to why we would want a player of his type when we have Jimmy Stewart playing his kind of forward line role. Disco will probably try and sign Monfries as well…

11 Likes

I thought it might be him, that Mr. Strawman I keep hearing about.

Edit: to give the @Bombers08 the benefit of the doubt, I think he’s referring to Crameri, in which case his point is a good one.

2 Likes

I’d love Rocky but his price is probably stopping us chasing him. We are going to need to offer him $850-900k x4 as a guide which I don’t see us doing

2 Likes

Nor should we. It’s too much.

It’s about what motivates a player and Rocky always talks about what’s best for him and family. The rumours about the scum being front runners might be true. This guy favours coin over flags.

We want Hooker back then

Dodoro says no interest in Rocky

Is it just his contract demands?

It may be part of it but personally I don’t think we are wanting to slow midfield up, we were terrible in that area this year with all of Watson, Hep, Myers and Goddard in main mid roles.

We want to beat sides with run and fast ball movement, and pressure. Cats did that to Swans on weekend.

Wooshas elite midfield of flag year was:

Judd (McGrath)
Kerr (Zerrett)
Cousins (Parish)
Stenglein -defensive role (Hep)

Run run run run.

Interest in Crameri but not Rockliff

Lol.

14 Likes

Lol Hep is too slow to be defensive.

Eagles Fab 4 was probably a fab 3, unless you include Big Cox.

Judd (McGrath)
Kerr (Zerrett)
Cousins Parish
Cox - Belly

Embley - Zaharakis
Fletcher - Hepp
Wirrapunda - McDonald-Tipungwuti
Hunter - Hurley
Lynch - Daniher
Hansen - Hooker

Yepp, was referring to Crameri.

We literally have no need for him.