Tom Rockliff

Mate, the blokes from that VFL team certainly didn’t win us that flag in 2000.
You said “Ummm most of the premiership team came from the vfl 1999 side.”. That’s wildly inaccurate.

You listed 19 names:
8 of them weren’t even on the list in 2000
5 played 0 games
4 played less than 10 (McVeigh played 1)
Rama and Johnson are obviously “most of the 2000 premiership team”.

1 Like

Baby Boomers are not impatient, just p issed how much following generations screw up all the advantages we have given you.

Any entitlements you have now are only what we fought for.

Like affordable housing?

12 Likes

Wrong thread?

2 Likes

Speaking as a Gen X all I can say to that is “whatever”. You’re both ■■■■■■.

6 Likes

hmm, what age demographic make up the majority of our parliament? sure as ■■■■ aint Y.

2 Likes

So what you’re saying is: 2000 was the high-water mark?

2 Likes

When you think of “things a douche baby boomer would say” this post would pretty much be the standard.

9 Likes

I think he was talking about the hole in the Ozone layer.

4 Likes

Ahhh the things we take for granted.

6 Likes

Paying hecs for education

4 Likes

Polirocliffs thread. I blame the decadent ■■■■■■■ of the roaring 20’s

Your previous generations made sacrifices and gave their lives to promote democracy and peace.

You guys benefitted from a more secure world and did exceptionally well out of capitalism.

You also fkd it all up and my kids unfortunately will live in a world with a broken ecosystem and completely lopsided entitled class. Political systems are far more rigid now to make the changes necessary to issues your generation didn’t anticipate.

So thanks Baby Boomers who think everything is easy and the next gens screwed it when baby boomers had it easier than anyone… Ever… Probably in the history of the world

5 Likes

So what has all this finger pointing got to do with Tom Rockliff coming to Essendon FC to play football?

10 Likes

He was made by a boomer

Everything

And

Nothing

We also get a better picture of the sort of person that would harangue an essendon player for laughing.

2 Likes

Is crazy bomber the Francis harasser?

That was BacchusFox. He abused him in person and then bragged about it on Blitz.

That kind of accusation deserves an apology!

6 Likes

Yeah, I literally couldn’t understand what kind of person would abuse a young player for laughing. And makes sense that that kind of person would say something like “all the advantages we have given you”. I mean seriously.

But anyway, I didn’t want to come into the middle of a baby boomber v gen y/x fight.

3 Likes