Tom Rockliff

Lets just assume we’re wasting the opportunities given to us by BF. whats that say about him that he can’t raise people that take their opportunities after seeing their opulence

1 Like

Yes it does. I’m sorry @Crazy_Bomber . I didn’t accuse I misunderstood.

@Bacchusfox WTF how on earth do you sleep at night doin ■■■■ like that…

2 Likes

I think I’m lost. Can someone point me to the Rockliff thread?

8 Likes

You mean - this isn’t the ‘let’s wank each other off’ thread???

2 Likes

I will apologise to you all and directly to Aaron Francis when he actually gets a regular game in the firsts. Currently he is just a huge waste of talent.

Fortunately he is young and has time to make the best of his ability, too late for you though crazy one.

This is a lot better than the fishy thread!

1 Like

That is actually just frogshit.

For a start the environment was really farked before my generation, and it has been us Boomers who have started to do something about it. Sure, not enough, and a lot more needs to happen, but the worked started back in the 1970’s. Europe is the best example of this.

And I don’t know what history books you read, but when I finished high school in Melbourne there were only three Universities, and less you were clever enough to win a scholarship or your Parents were wealthy, then you just couldn’t afford it.

We voted in Gough Whitlam who gave us Free University and Universal Healthcare, and all the other things you take for granted.

And housing affordability; don’t make me laugh. Houses were cheap in 1974 when I purchased my first home, but the Banks would not lend money very easily and interest rates were above 10% rising to over 20% in the late 1980’s.

And my generation we satisfied with small homes, second hand furniture and making do with a black and white TV. Not all you, who reckon you are entitled to a 52" TV in every room.

Now all that said, I am more than happy for everyone to be put down when they reach 70, just to make space for all you whingers and whiners.

4 Likes

Sooo, … about this Rockliff fella. Whatsisname, … Tim??

Do we want him, or not?

Haha yeh right

Fact is there is a lot of truth on what you say.

There is also a lot of BS.

And you fail to acknowledge any of the fundamental failings of your generation and the economically privileged situation you find yourself in if you made half decent decision in your life (sadly my folks didn’t).

I love how people like you talk about housing prices and interest rates when completely failing to look at cost / wages / mortgage ràtios which is the only way to comparatively measure affordability. But you don’t… you talk about banks and blah blah.

I don’t want to make broad generalisations because lucky, unlucky, privileged, innovative and asshat people come from every generation.

But economically Baby Boomers had an enormous advantage. And you took it. You also made a lot of fark ups for everyone else to fix as well.

So don’t talk to me about history books. Go look outside and tell me what you see. I see a world where my kids will have less opportunity than me, and the average Jo blow will find it tougher.

So Tom Rockliff…

2 Likes

Thanks for voting in Gough… although you guys also voted in John Howard a few times.

Not you personally of course BF - you seem to have a definite reddish hue.

Also defending the baby boomer generation’s environmental credentials is a very bold move and I give you credit for that.

Lol. You are generous

Your attitude to this is one of a self righteous wanka.

Who the fark do you think you are other than what appears to be a flog of a supporter for doing that to a young kid.

■■■■■■, and keep your apology, it ain’t worth ■■■■.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think he would help but it appears jackets has decided he is too old and/or expensive.

(Is that how this works?)

I think you are doing it right!

1 Like

Caddyfest

Just add a 100k to our offer for Rockliff, need a contested animal like this for finals.

2 Likes

Agree. It’s the most obvious gaping hole we have, and we won’t go forward until it’s addressed properly

I’ll tell you one thing for sure, gen x invented the mute thread function.

4 Likes

Yeah we want him just have to haggle with ourselves, each other and solo to figure it out.