Tom Rockliff

whatever

Does he have a tattoo or the ability to create his own…that is the answer to our question.

I did it in Frankston, I did it well and Ill probably do it again sometime…maybe.

I didn’t say we did good in environmental terms, but the ball got rolling with Save the Franklin etc and continues.

Yep and John Hoawrd and Malcolm Fraser are a stain on my generation.

1 Like

EFA

You are absolutely correct that I didn’t tell the whole story. The house I bought in 1974 cost $22,000; my salary was about $10,000 and Mrs Fox the first earned about $12,000. Today the same house is worth about $1,200,000 and equivalent jobs would total about $180,000. So the ratios are very different.

But that is not the whole story and comparing generations is not always simple. It is not Baby Boomers who have raised prices to ridiculous levels. I was at an auction in Port Melbourne today and all the bidders were under 35, and in my view paid far too much for a two bedroom unit at over one million dollars. And if I sell my house, then I still need to replace it or die.

Why haven’t we gotten Rockcliff yet???

If $800,000 a year for 4 years is the contract, maybe it is too high.

with a wage like that rockliff could afford a melbourne suburban house

3 Likes

I’m just checking back in to see if we’ve got him yet…
no???
O M G!!!

1 Like

But but the problem is we have no inside midfielders
Jobe and Hocking gone
Need someone who can win the hard ball
Need to make allowances sometimes
when you are desperate
He could play until he is 32 or so?
Just look at BJ

Why the surprise??

we’re shitt remember??, . and of course never get anyone … etc, … et fkn cetera… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

As far as I know, speculation, on and off again.

That’s a ■■■■■■ good question. I don’t recall anything that confirms that.
But if he was staying you’d wonder why he isn’t signed yet.

I suspect the Lions would still be happy for him to go based on a discussion with a former premiership player of theirs last offseason

1 Like

No, but he is a FA who hasn’t re committed 3 weeks after the end of the season. Odds are in favour of him leaving.

2 Likes

Seemed like it last time and he didn’t, even less noise this time around…

His manger said 3 horse race stay at Lions, Port, FC.

Could be just shopping him around to drive his price up

I’m so glad everyone else gets to see what an incredible moron you are every time you post. If Francis never plays another game you’ll still be known as the biggest wanker on the site for bragging about abusing a young player for laughing with a mate, and then trying to justify himself afterwards.

Thankfully Francis will already be more mature than any 60+ year old man trying to abuse him and thankfully doesn’t listen to the ■■■■ that froths from his mouth.

1 Like

Save your breath mate, Bacchus legit has a screw loose.

You are just a farking dill, who does not have the sense to leave it alone. I didn’t abuse Franga, and I still reckon he has an attitude issue, not not as bad as a dipstick like you.

In future, I will keep all my abuse ready for you.