Tom Rockliff

3 Likes

lets go down memory lane.

player that didn’t play laughs with a mate.

old jaded boomer yells at player for laughing

player has attitude problem.

miss anything?

2 Likes

Whatever

intergenerational. now you’re a gen Y whos squandering opportunities given to you by those that lived in a golden age.

your thoughts?

Good, that’s about what I expect from someone like you, and I’d rather you keep it for me and leave our players alone anyway. Where was your common sense not to abuse a player for laughing with his friend? You’re one of the biggest morons I’ve ever seen and instead of worrying about Francis’ “attitude problem” (for having the gall to laugh with a friend) how about you learn not how to act like a psychopath in public to our players.

You missed the part where he gets called out for being a d*ck and responds with “whatever” each time.

Whatever

Whatever, whatever, whatever

I don’t agree with a lot of what people say, but the personal attacks, snide comments and aggressiveness within posters towards each other is out of line imo and it’s getting to a point where it’s unacceptable and happening far too often. There are people going from thread to thread deliberately trying to provoke reactions and that’s not cool

Let’s stick to the footy talk. That’s why we’re all here, and not treat each other like pieces of sh*t

56 Likes

Here, here!

Good points, WOB.

1 Like

Get a big dog up ya wob

11 Likes

Turned into a nasty place lately has Blitz. Nowhere near as good as it used to be.

6 Likes

Inter generational warfare is privately seething. Sometimes spills over into Rockliff threads

2 Likes

With wage like that he could afford a Melbourne suburb.

1 Like

Tell me about it.
The baby may have dealt him a new hand.

Bacchusfox ruined the Tom Rockliff thread, just like his entire generation ruined everything for everyone else. And like his generation, hell blame everyone else for ruining the thread too.

So yeah I reckon Toms off to Port if they have the cap space. Hell want to see some finals footy in the tail end of his career while were not prepared to offer him a 4 year deal.

Focus on pipping Matt Kennedy, Devon Smith and go all midfield madness at the draft

1 Like

No, it’s just that he is a FA and wanted to leave last year so he’s hot topic. Perhaps with Fagan and new direction he will stay, but no contract has been signed yet so he might still be exploring the market.

By us not going after Rockliff, it is essentially saying that we are 4-5 years away from a premiership window. If we were there now, we would go for him.

I’m all for setting up for the future, but if that’s what we are doing, then I expect many others on our list to go too.

2 Likes

Or we think Rockliff’s a jerk.

2 Likes

of we don’t want to strengthen an area of weakness