(Too late Scotty) Rd.15 Non Essendon Games

So Barry Hall said that on air?

I reckon Geelong is going to struggle to make the eight. Tough run home

3 Likes

Just when you think Bazza couldn’t get any lower.

Well done Doggies. Pre-match all the talk, and l mean all the talk on Fox was what the Cats needed to do to win and how much they needed to kick to go top for (120 points was mentioned a few times.) Not once did anyone of them talk about the Doggies chances of winning, it was all a case of how far Geelong. Disgraceful amount of bias shown. Great game, fabulous result.

3 Likes

Agreed. I reckon they’ve got 3 sure thing games (Brisbane, Freo and Gold Coast). The rest are very hard.

1 Like

What did Barry Hall say? Apparently has been sacked from Triple M.

What did Barry hall say/do?

That is sick

Wow…just wow. That’s just sick

Can’t say I’m surprised that they would talk about that subject on Triple M though.That footy commentary team is full of bogans. My guess is the rest of the box giggled when he said it

4 Likes

I dont get it.

But im offended.

4 Likes

Wrong on so many levels. Don’t listen if you don’t want to be grossed out. Strange that they would talk about a woman’s medical procedure on air, weird that Montagna would further the discussion, and Barry fkg hits it out of the park.

Dunno how or why this was ever a topic of discussion on a pregame show.

5 Likes

Ditto Gowers. Lynch you showed a bit too. English had had a very promising year and Naughton.

They have the potential to bounce back significantly next year.

Mind you, I thought that about them this year too

Gowers is the midfield bull we have been looking for. Not shy around goals either. Tough and super competitive. And still on a rookie list. What a bargain.

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m assuming she’s just finished her nuggets, and they were finger-licking good? Or is this one of those post-midnight things?

2 Likes

I think Stallion recorded it off Live Jasmine

1 Like

Exactly. Why the hell would montagne even discuss that. Wonder how his wife feels about him discussing it live on radio.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what they were talking about

They get paid to say words?

Sessshh this society

1 Like