(Too late Scotty) Rd.15 Non Essendon Games

No difference, the gold coast game the week after though…

Unfortunately, they are not garbage.
A little over rated by some sections of the media, but still competitive.

They looked gone a couple of times tonight, but still got the margin back to within a goal.
A decent performance.

I feel we will beat them in a months time.

Only because GWS kicked horrendously. They are clinging onto respectibility by their bare nails. It could go pear shaped easily and quickly.

Yep. Go full North trying to get him.

1 Like

Another meaningless 50 touches. Gee he gets them cheap.

All 3 games he had 50+ they have lost

2 Likes

Quite amazing really.

Just going to show he isn’t getting much help vs those stronger teams who also don’t tag.

People can naysay his possesions but you can’t accumulate the ball like that without being a very very good player.

Extractor aside you can see him so often making position into space basically knowing a few moves ahead where the ball going.

GWS were well on top for inside 50’s however so generally had Hawks measure all game. Midfield batting way deeper for quality.

1 Like

St Kildington

Dees kicked the first 3 and have proceeded to ■■■■ the bed. Saints infront

I wonder if Melbourne have forgotten they’re playing for a finals spot

Worked in 2017.

3 Likes

I’m just looking at these big half time scores - is anyone bothering to play defense?

That’s a pretty disgraceful effort by a team that has top 4 aspirations.

Stkilda on 70 points at half time?

Melbourne are pretenders

Umpires in the GWS Hawthorn game were picking out frees and fifties that just weren’t there on any “reasonable” standard. then when the heat is on in the last, ignore two of the most blatant frees you’ll see to GWS.

When you press up as high as the dees there is always going to be danger on the counter.

Gresham and co are ending up with a paddock to work in

Looks like melbourne night be joining the logjam. There are about 7-8 teams fighting for 3 spots.

Aints beat Dees

FFS Saints

Not yet!

Saints up by 20 with 2.30 mins left, now up by 2 points with 30 seconds left