I would be in favour of the players wearing a jumper in someway supports the 35, and by the 35 I am including Hird. Would the stained suits allow this?

Yeah … Nah.

I would be in favour of the players wearing a jumper in someway supports the 35, and by the 35 I am including Hird. Would the stained suits allow this?

No.
Remember the trouble we ran into over a small yellow thing on our jumper in recognition of cancer?

The players shouldn’t need something on their jumpers to show support. Their actions will do it.
Fans are a slightly different matter.

Not a bad idea but the afl will not allow it in the slightest

No.
Remember the trouble we ran into over a small yellow thing on our jumper in recognition of cancer?

The players shouldn’t need something on their jumpers to show support. Their actions will do it.
Fans are a slightly different matter.

A display of support and friendship for a teammate battling cancer is inexcusable. WADA really missed an opportunity to add another thread to their cable to further discredit this heinous group of players.

Essenson will be looking to “move on” and this would contradict their “clean air” policy.

We should get them made up and people can just stick them over the AFL logo on the mechandise.

The 34 becoming 35 to include Hird is one of the more laughable things I’ve heard in the last 3-4 years

Barry Young was a trier.

But yeah, this thread…

The 34 becoming 35 to include Hird is one of the more laughable things I've heard in the last 3-4 years

Soon all 35 could be millionaires.

Hird already is. Isn’t he?

Not a bad idea but the afl will not allow it in the slightest

Yeah, that $20k would cripple us.

Hird already is. Isn't he?

lol…anyone of top paid 5-10 players at any club, and any senior coach are millionaires, unless they are hopeless with money. That’s being conservative. Footy clubs are full of millionaires.

Badges, banners, crowd-funding, songs, chats, boycotts and marches…

I can’t keep up with all the things I’m supposed to be doing.

Not.going.to.happen.

For fans though it is a different story. Putting it over existing AwFuL logos is not only a good idea, but is advisable.

Badges, banners, crowd-funding, songs, chats, boycotts and marches...

You are making a banner exalting my greatness, dropping in for a chat, getting the crowd at Essendon games to sing a song about aforementioned greatness, and crowd-funding my first class European holiday. Simple.

You are making a banner exalting my greatness, dropping in for a chat, getting the crowd at Essendon games to sing a song about aforementioned greatness, and crowd-funding my first class European holiday. Simple.

All you’re getting is a flash mob and a small salt and pepper shaker.

All you’re getting is a flash mob and a small salt and pepper shaker.

Sounds kinky.

Was?