Pencil in round 1 vs Melbourne

A new Era of the Essendon Football Club begins.

this revisionism the day after a gf: tedious. About as illuminating as Shane Crawford comparing the Bulldogs to Hawthorn. Ffs

The only way is up
Bay bey
For you and me now

Can I pencil in round 2 vs a club I care about beating?

I’m asking for a friend.

1. I feel so old.

Jobe and the boys back. Darcy, st Francis,fanta, joey and the young brigade.

Bring

It.

On

Bulldogs were on their knees only 2 years ago. We nail this trade/FA/draft period, with the players we’ve developed this year, the continued natural improvement in blokes like Merrett, JoeDan, Lav, Langer’s and coupled with the returning players there is no reason not to believe we can be right in the mix next year.

Calling it fuxking early…2017 Lid Blown the ■■■■ Right Off!!

This will be an unpopular view, but new eras require new coaches with new ideas and methods - a la Beverage - rather than coaches who have not won a flag for over a decade.

This will be an unpopular view, but new eras require new coaches with new ideas and methods - a la Beverage - rather than coaches who have not won a flag for over a decade.

Clarkson went 8 years between a flag.

You make a good point but players that give and give till it hurts- a la Dale Morris that has played all these finals with a broken back and players throwing them selves into packs a la Picken and a la Liberatore also helps win Flags…

Not sure this exactly applies to us though as Woosh has still remained in the system for every year bar one.

Bulldogs were on their knees only 2 years ago. We nail this trade/FA/draft period, with the players we've developed this year, the continued natural improvement in blokes like Merrett, JoeDan, Lav, Langer's and coupled with the returning players there is no reason not to believe we can be right in the mix next year.

Calling it fuxking early…2017 Lid Blown the ■■■■ Right Off!!

Round 23 last year they lost to the Brisbane lions.

Like when Leigh Matthews coached the lions?

Heard someone on the radio today saying that the dogs winning would mean more to their fans than to fans of any other clubs.

Meet us.

Bring it on.

■■■■
undoes ats like

I’m of the opinion that coaches for the most part are overrated and that they only really matter around the margins. Whenever a team performs above expectations that can’t easily be explained the coach is hailed as a messiah, below and they want him sacked. It’s how good and healthy your players are that matters most to team success.

We had a new coach with a new idea and it was shithouse

We had a new coach with a new idea and it was shithouse

Yeah but Knighter couldn’t even spell defence…

The idea itself wasn’t shithouse, the implementation and running of the idea was however an almighty ■■■■■■■■■■■.

I’m of the opinion that coaches for the most part are overrated and that they only really matter around the margins. Whenever a team performs above expectations that can’t easily be explained the coach is hailed as a messiah, below and they want him sacked. It’s how good and healthy your players are that matters most to team success.

Kidding yourself if you think Dogs would be anywhere near a premiership without Beveridge