Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

No idea! I had heard a NSW team enquired about Hartley and I know GWS need a ruck so they may be interested in Luenburger, but whether either are connected to the Shiel deal is something I have no idea about.

And his father was a prick as well…

Libba seems like the sort of player you don’t want around the club. Seems fairly erratic off field, and sulked when he was dropped due to poor form previously. Not sure he adds to the dynamic we’re building in our squad either.
The Doggies fell apart after the premiership because a bunch of party boys thought they had it made and stopped being professionals. Don’t need guys like that in our team just as we’re building a special team oriented culture.

First post ever on BB, long-time casual observer and sifter through the fact and fiction.

Started an account to share this encounter I had with a fellow bomber:

Owner of my local coffee place is a mad dons man, and I regularly see Marty Pask in there with Hepp (think his office is right nearby)… went in there yesterday and he was getting all excited by a conversation he overheard with Pask and Hepp (about a meter away from his station) talking about their expectation of having both Shiel and Scully at the club. Said it was a WHEN not IF conversation…

Make of that what you will.

Personally I think the longer the Shiel deal takes, the more merit the rumour has… and with Richmond ruling themselves out and Hawthorn going all in for Wingard it’s not that fanciful

If this doesn’t happen I will hunt you down.

Does this include love to myself?

whats the coffee place?

Do we need Stringer to nominate us before we can finalise the Shiel deal?

and if it does?

Pretty sure he’s gonna nominate Geelong because of their leadership group.

I have heard the same.

Cafes are where Essendon gets its business done.

Scully, Menegola, Long and Martin are the players we should be looking, obviously we won’t get all, might not get any of them but they each would improve our 22.

Forget libba, I know nothing about his off field antics other than what has been reported on and rumoured but I know what his AFL form had been since the flag and its barely been of VFL standard.

I have a feeling about scully too. Smith, shiel and scully are close mates. GWS need to clear more cap space and plenty of murmurs about scully wanting to come back to Vic.

Maybe our 2 first rounders and a player, gws do like dealing with us.

it’s in south melb… if it happens the orange mocha frappachinos are on me

Jobe’s legacy

Has anyone checked Scully’s Instagram account?

Read the 3rd post in this thread. I’M THE FARKING BIGGEST NEWS BREAKER IN THE BUSINESS.

Deals now done with a barista and not a barrister.