Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Keep up, we’re getting Scully now

1 Like

this is a lovely story that will lead to nocturnal emissions during sleep

Agree, we’be been waiting for Jake to perform.

2 Likes

I see what you did there

1 Like

If they really are AFL junior journos, they may have been shut down after their tweets about Essendon and particularly Dodoro.

And so they should be.

2 Likes

whats it called?

Go @benfti, put in your orders for two short blacks and a macchiato :blush:

6 Likes

But, most importantly, can we still buy the t-shirts?

2 Likes

Davey brothers are too young

2 Likes

BomberBlitz Advertisement
——————————————

Ever questioned the ability of Jackets? Thought you could do a better job? Well then the BBFFL#2 is calling you. It’s as easy as managing your own fantasy team. We have trade periods and drafts just like the real thing right here on BomberBlitz!

There is potentially a current opening and we are always looking for interested participants.

Key ingredients are a love of footy and Blitz. Otherwise you have to be committed to trading with other Blitzers, taking part in a draft in mid March and then a weekly commitment to manage your squad. Blitz banter is also essential.

So if you think it’s something for you, send me a PM.
——————————————

3 Likes

0w5UAMX

3 Likes

I’ll tell you if we get it done. would rather be the only one being hunted if the milk goes bad

1 Like

Scully in Essendon jumper please!!! Need new material.

the big question is who will clean up the reminants of wanderlust when she explodes

3 Likes

you can DM me the name if you like. i dont mind. i wont disclose the cafes name if you do

Lovett was still playing for us in 2009. He was traded at the end of that season.

Bit worried about this third thread barely reaching 2000 posts after 48 hours. I thought Scully was supposed to have a good workrate.

14 Likes

They had two in 2015, they also took Lovell. And with the new rules if they trade this year they won’t be trading it out again until 2021.

1 Like

Yep, I was umpiring a school game that one of his sons was in a few years back and Tonelib was on the fence around their 50M line in the forward pocket, I made a call he did not agree with and gave it to me, I gave him some back (probably shouldn’t have) and thought he could go fark himself the feisty little **** must have still thought he was playing. I don’t think the game was close but it was in the first quarter I think so I guess at the time it may have had some impact, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Not exactly an area of need though

1 Like