Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

you can DM me the name if you like. i dont mind. i wont disclose the cafes name if you do

Lovett was still playing for us in 2009. He was traded at the end of that season.

Bit worried about this third thread barely reaching 2000 posts after 48 hours. I thought Scully was supposed to have a good workrate.

They had two in 2015, they also took Lovell. And with the new rules if they trade this year they won’t be trading it out again until 2021.

Yep, I was umpiring a school game that one of his sons was in a few years back and Tonelib was on the fence around their 50M line in the forward pocket, I made a call he did not agree with and gave it to me, I gave him some back (probably shouldn’t have) and thought he could go fark himself the feisty little **** must have still thought he was playing. I don’t think the game was close but it was in the first quarter I think so I guess at the time it may have had some impact, but I doubt it.

Not exactly an area of need though

Why would GWS get rid of scully too? They would be seriously weakening their starting midfield and depth if they turfed all 3 of shiel scully and setterfield. Unless of course they have a player in mind to acquire.

Menegola would be a good get

I have deduced that Marty Pasks office is on Gladstone Street. So since you said around the corner, it must be Industri Cafe.

I hear they’re getting Burton & Libba.

Scully and Shiel are best mates.

Were any other trades done today?

Hasn’t fog ruled out Scully?

I’m gonna take his word over a new member.

What if gws said:
Shiel and Scully for:
1st round this year
1st round next year
Hartley or Leunberger +
Parish

Would we agree to it?

Yep.

NB: Not Parish.

Surprised no mention of Lyons wanting out of The Suns.
Everyone else has jumped off the titanic and to be honest thought he got treated like ■■■■ this year by the coaching staff.

Not Parish

If you can’t trust a new member who overheard something in a cafe, who can you trust?

Sad thing is I find it difficult not to immediately fall for this and feel suddenly pumped up.

004405-melbourne-fans