Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Isn’t it ironic that Scully is exactly what the Demons need right now to top off their midfield nicely ?

Wonderful batting effort from Khawaja, Paine and Lyon to fight out a draw. Immense.

And yes, I know this ain’t the cricket thread.

■■■ we’re getting Khawaja!!

Hopefully for the Marsh brothers!

Get Maxwell.
Free agent. Huge upside.

Looks like Nick Maxwell, do not want!!

Mitch Marsh has to make the choice between cricket and footy. What a shame for Australian cricket he chose cricket!

Think you are forgetting Trav Head there.

Indeed.

I’m still pumped. No other game like it.

Anyway, back to the footy trades. Sorry for the derailing.

Wouldn’t mind Libba. Wouldn’t mind Scully. Wouldn’t mind Menegola. Wouldn’t mind getting none of them and going to the draft for some third round vanilla panic merchants, Happy days.

Only hope it is character building for the team.

As for trades - we get Shiel fantastic (provided price is sensible).

Anything else we get is a bonus. Personally don’t get how we could trade in another big name. Woudl have to give up a decent player to do so.

REEE-lax.

The media would never treat EFC that bad, could they?

Obviously, the answer is a new member who overhears something in the Lobster Cave.

There were lots of rumbling about Scully. The delay in the Shiel deal. Shiel’s manager letting it slip that Shiel was also excited about other potential incoming players.

Now the cafe rumour. Then you find out Scully is best mate with Shiel…is that all falling in to place?

Bahahahahaha

Brilliant

You are fast becoming one of my favourite posters and your avatar is pure gold. Never change it!

l would have said yes to Libba.
l would have said yes to Menegola.

l am all in on Scully, and forget the first 2.
Go Jackets, go.

Serious? He didn’t front up?

Sounding just a tad stalkerish here sj, … . :smirk:

So Burton and Pick 14 for Wingard? Let’s just shift some more 1st round picks and talent out the door.