Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Think you are forgetting Trav Head there.

Indeed.

Iā€™m still pumped. No other game like it.

Anyway, back to the footy trades. Sorry for the derailing.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t mind Libba. Wouldnā€™t mind Scully. Wouldnā€™t mind Menegola. Wouldnā€™t mind getting none of them and going to the draft for some third round vanilla panic merchants, Happy days.

2 Likes

Only hope it is character building for the team.

As for trades - we get Shiel fantastic (provided price is sensible).

Anything else we get is a bonus. Personally donā€™t get how we could trade in another big name. Woudl have to give up a decent player to do so.

REEE-lax.

The media would never treat EFC that bad, could they?

Obviously, the answer is a new member who overhears something in the Lobster Cave.

2 Likes

There were lots of rumbling about Scully. The delay in the Shiel deal. Shielā€™s manager letting it slip that Shiel was also excited about other potential incoming players.

Now the cafe rumour. Then you find out Scully is best mate with Shielā€¦is that all falling in to place?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Bahahahahaha

Brilliant

You are fast becoming one of my favourite posters and your avatar is pure gold. Never change it!

l would have said yes to Libba.
l would have said yes to Menegola.

l am all in on Scully, and forget the first 2.
Go Jackets, go.

5 Likes

Serious? He didnā€™t front up?

Sounding just a tad stalkerish here sj, ā€¦ . :smirk:

3 Likes

So Burton and Pick 14 for Wingard? Letā€™s just shift some more 1st round picks and talent out the door.

2 Likes

If the new member is saying what I want to hear - yes.

Iā€™m a big fan of those ā€˜in the knowā€™ and appreciate everything people offer - whether it turns out to be right it wrong.
It appears this year the club has played itā€™s cards nice and tight and those ITK havenā€™t been as informed as in the past. I love the way the club has gone about it this year. Like Pros.

5 Likes

Good

6 Likes

Guys who are at the end and fans can see the reason. So too the current playing group. Especially if you know your slot depends on them going.

Taking one of your most promising kids and off loading him for a player who is lazy, doesnā€™t may not fit in with the group is a whole different ball game.

Clarko will get the benefit of the doubt for the season, but if it fails he could see a bunch of older players take their retirements at once really sinking his future.

1 Like

You donā€™t understand the Cult of Clarko do you?

1 Like

Thats normal. People usually delete their tweets that are wrong

1 Like

I get it, the fans will not care.

But the playing group may and all those old stars holding it together may exit. Taking them from the edge to the plummet down the bottom.