Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

If the new member is saying what I want to hear - yes.

I’m a big fan of those ‘in the know’ and appreciate everything people offer - whether it turns out to be right it wrong.
It appears this year the club has played it’s cards nice and tight and those ITK haven’t been as informed as in the past. I love the way the club has gone about it this year. Like Pros.

Good

Guys who are at the end and fans can see the reason. So too the current playing group. Especially if you know your slot depends on them going.

Taking one of your most promising kids and off loading him for a player who is lazy, doesn’t may not fit in with the group is a whole different ball game.

Clarko will get the benefit of the doubt for the season, but if it fails he could see a bunch of older players take their retirements at once really sinking his future.

You don’t understand the Cult of Clarko do you?

Thats normal. People usually delete their tweets that are wrong

I get it, the fans will not care.

But the playing group may and all those old stars holding it together may exit. Taking them from the edge to the plummet down the bottom.

KarlMaloney is a phoney, when he talks he talks baloney. Lotta people buying baloney here all of a sudden. Long time sandwich meat expert, first time spruiker? Where was the word on Devon last year Karl?

Would love Scully that being said.

Yep. Its trying to be kept in the downlow. Hence why freo arnt making an offer to meet anywhere near melbournes demand

Fans, board, executive… Clarko has a free pass at hawthorn mate.

Inside mid - Shiel
Outside mid - Scully
X-factor fwd/mid - Martin

If this was the plan all along and Disco pulls this off holy ■■■■ balls batman

Well he either really doesn’t want to go back home or he is hating football at the moment.

To not turn up to a medical, geez

Hawthorn’s problems are not my problems.

Clarko has been a good coach, but they benefited from having a strong list just before GC and GWS drafts where others could not rebuild.

They traded to advantage, and got a few suger hits, but having too much suger is not good for you.

I guess they will enjoy their three-peat but future success is going to be some time away methinks.

It will be a joy to watch the problems unfold at the “family” club. Family only when you are chosen to be family and only for as long as it deemed necessary.

There is no way we can land all 3. Personally I would just be happy with Shiel but if we could only take 1 of the others then I would take Martin. Slightly cheaper and helps the forward line.

So Melbourne are going to cave on it then. They have no choice.

I doubt we will get anyone else unless there’s a massive bargain to be had late. There may be some minor trades done late, players moving on for some picks. Hartley has interest from at least 4 other clubs for example, but obviously these clubs have other fish to fry first.

Logic says you are right

But the same was said last year!

Fog has already said we are done for anymore though.

I’m disappointed he hasn’t put his account on the line!

Have I?

I thought you did. Maybe it was Boot

I’m still half asleep!