Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

KarlMaloney is a phoney, when he talks he talks baloney. Lotta people buying baloney here all of a sudden. Long time sandwich meat expert, first time spruiker? Where was the word on Devon last year Karl?

Would love Scully that being said.

2 Likes

Yep. Its trying to be kept in the downlow. Hence why freo arnt making an offer to meet anywhere near melbournes demand

Fans, board, executiveā€¦ Clarko has a free pass at hawthorn mate.

Inside mid - Shiel
Outside mid - Scully
X-factor fwd/mid - Martin

If this was the plan all along and Disco pulls this off holy ā– ā– ā– ā–  balls batman

5 Likes

Well he either really doesnā€™t want to go back home or he is hating football at the moment.

To not turn up to a medical, geez

Hawthornā€™s problems are not my problems.

Clarko has been a good coach, but they benefited from having a strong list just before GC and GWS drafts where others could not rebuild.

They traded to advantage, and got a few suger hits, but having too much suger is not good for you.

I guess they will enjoy their three-peat but future success is going to be some time away methinks.

It will be a joy to watch the problems unfold at the ā€œfamilyā€ club. Family only when you are chosen to be family and only for as long as it deemed necessary.

15 Likes

There is no way we can land all 3. Personally I would just be happy with Shiel but if we could only take 1 of the others then I would take Martin. Slightly cheaper and helps the forward line.

2 Likes

So Melbourne are going to cave on it then. They have no choice.

I doubt we will get anyone else unless thereā€™s a massive bargain to be had late. There may be some minor trades done late, players moving on for some picks. Hartley has interest from at least 4 other clubs for example, but obviously these clubs have other fish to fry first.

2 Likes

Logic says you are right

But the same was said last year!

Fog has already said we are done for anymore though.

Iā€™m disappointed he hasnā€™t put his account on the line!

I thought you did. Maybe it was Boot

Iā€™m still half asleep!

1 Like

Ruled out Scully, Libba and Tyson. Havenā€™t ruled out Fyfe, Bont or Clayton Oliver.

25 Likes

Morning BBlitzers.
Hit those cafes and get the latest trade facts.

21 Likes

I went to the cafe this morning after my morning run.
Unfortunately, there was no footy news,
Except that my mate who supports collingwood would be happy for Beams to come back to the Pies.

1 Like

I can report that there was no Bombers or Giants discussion at Cafe Scooterini in Coolangatta. There was some dog discussion though. Make of that what you will.

5 Likes

Sure, and Iā€™d like a 22 year old Matthew Lloyd to come back to Essendon

1 Like

Beams deal at Lions was heavily front ended first 2 years.
Thats why Lions have cap space to chase Neale.

Sitting in a cafe in Parramattaā€¦no news yet but I will keep you posted.

2 Likes