Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

We need to draft three, unless we elevate someone off the rookie list. Even then I still think we should use 3 picks

We’ll be elevating Smack, won’t we?

If we think were a shot at a flag in the next 3 years then Scully is a no brainer to target if he is available as cheap as people are saying.

One of the best two way runners and endurance athletes in the league with decent disposal. He’d easily fit into our best 22.

OUT COLYER
IN SCULLY

1 Like

McCarthy won’t confirm that Hawks are the only club they’re dealing with for Scully.

Yup.

Which has me thinking if we are doing 2 F/S’s, they will likely be done with late picks, and that may well be us on draft night, … presuming we do get another player through trade, … Scully etc.

Scully becomes a whole lot less attractive if his ankle is buggered. Nullifies his main strength.

3 Likes

Hey lay offa jb, he ■■■■■■ in his mum’s room AND gets the good pingas

3 Likes

So can trades happen over the weekend? Or do all the list managers and agents all hit the pi55 and nose beers for the weekend together?

1 Like

Whats all this upgrade on Colyer talk. He was never best 22 anyway. Only got games this year through injuries.

1 Like

Discussions still continue, but for memory actual trade announcements over the weekend are next to nil.

1 Like

Pick 43 and a future 2nd for Setterfield and 71

Who wanted to throw pick 9 down the toilet?

6 Likes

I want Martin. Get us Martin.

3 Likes

Sounds familiar

You mean they trade ■■■■?
I suppose when you’re trying to pass Hogan off Fremantle and…

I know that’s old mate from transformers but what’s that from

Don’t think I saw anyone suggest a straight swap for pick 9… 43 and the future 2nd will end up at the pick 16-20 value which is around the mark of where he was always rated.

Can deals be completed over the weekend or do we have to wait until Monday for confirmation.

Starsky & Hutch remake?