Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Just guessing, … but likely in the 400 to 500k range I’d say.

Hold on, he picked Carlton. And following on from the point I made with @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS if someone chooses one team because they are easier to get into the best 22 rather than back himself to break into a better teams best 22 then good luck to him, but that’s a ■■■■ attitude.

I wonder if we are indeed now nearing our limit.

Worked for Houli

Of course we are. We were at the limit last year too probably.

Goddard, Jerret and Green out

Sheil and 2 draftees in.

Also as Disco said, allowing room for growth of our younger players in the next few years

Jack Martin will good in any number, but 20 will do.

Fark that’s as good as free.

We need to draft three, unless we elevate someone off the rookie list. Even then I still think we should use 3 picks

We’ll be elevating Smack, won’t we?

If we think were a shot at a flag in the next 3 years then Scully is a no brainer to target if he is available as cheap as people are saying.

One of the best two way runners and endurance athletes in the league with decent disposal. He’d easily fit into our best 22.

OUT COLYER
IN SCULLY

McCarthy won’t confirm that Hawks are the only club they’re dealing with for Scully.

Yup.

Which has me thinking if we are doing 2 F/S’s, they will likely be done with late picks, and that may well be us on draft night, … presuming we do get another player through trade, … Scully etc.

Scully becomes a whole lot less attractive if his ankle is buggered. Nullifies his main strength.

Hey lay offa jb, he ■■■■■■ in his mum’s room AND gets the good pingas

So can trades happen over the weekend? Or do all the list managers and agents all hit the pi55 and nose beers for the weekend together?

Whats all this upgrade on Colyer talk. He was never best 22 anyway. Only got games this year through injuries.

Discussions still continue, but for memory actual trade announcements over the weekend are next to nil.

Pick 43 and a future 2nd for Setterfield and 71

Who wanted to throw pick 9 down the toilet?