Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

I want Martin. Get us Martin.

Sounds familiar

You mean they trade ■■■■?
I suppose when you’re trying to pass Hogan off Fremantle and…

I know that’s old mate from transformers but what’s that from

Don’t think I saw anyone suggest a straight swap for pick 9… 43 and the future 2nd will end up at the pick 16-20 value which is around the mark of where he was always rated.

Can deals be completed over the weekend or do we have to wait until Monday for confirmation.

Starsky & Hutch remake?

Nope just Shia and his woke self.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Need to be lodged Monday but can do the deal over the weekend

But they’d be trading their 2019 pick this year, and they meet the criteria this year.

Incorrect. The AFL site (I.e. journalists) initially incorrectly reported what the trade was.

??

Trade period lasts until 8.30 pm Wednesday.

Operation Human Shiel

They may all be Ss but when they heard that FC are actually “Slitherin” they decided to avoid the dark side!

Can someone please explain why gws may have to let Scully go cheaply

How does it effect the salary cap whether they get a 1st round pick for him or a third/fourth?

The question was asked if deals could be made over the weekend. Brasha is correct.

I think he just means the deal can’t be officially lodged until Monday if it’s made over the weekend

As AFL office staff are 9-5’rs

The list and player managers will still be working all through the weekend crunching deals

Probably to free up cap space for their impending out of contract players and free agents nect year.

The insinuation is that they have little bargaining power as they can’t afford for him to be retained. So it is a fire sale - much like we did in with Dimma and Blumfield and Caracella