Trade Talk 2019: who should we beat our chest like an ape about now?

Makes sense. Cheers

1 Like

I heard they where going to keep living there if he gets drafted

Faxes are electronic

1 Like

They clearly don’t eat smashed avo on toast.

4 Likes

My mind is blown that a 3rd rounder could get the scully deal done. That would be steal of the century, even with the risk of his bad ankle. There should be 10 other teams lining up for that deal. Ridiculous if the hawks pull that off

6 Likes

Can we make any puns about Setterfield now he’s going to Fark Carlton?

They’re better off waiting a year and getting May as a FA. Even if they get less for Hogan they’re likely still ahead.

I know he’s a ■■■■■■■ but Browne saying Scully to Hawthorn is done

He wasn’t even their first preference it seems. It was working with Dees just because they were going to be able to offer GC a trade they’d accept (if Hogan went).

And Dees perhaps only considered May late after WC talls demolished them in final.

Whereas Hawks and Pies (who supposedly had his commitment) could not get the deal done

If it’s next year it’s a free for all again

As it stands Dogs might be the ones who get in there with their pick 7 now. Appears he just wants out of there.

If Dees don’t get it done now they probably miss out.

All roads lead to Martin.

4 Likes

What kind of money would Martin be on?

This idiot?

14 Likes

Interesting, given what the Melbourne property market did this year he’d have good cause to say get farked I’m staying

1 Like

Here’s hoping Burton stays. Farks their trades up. Has a ■■■■ year as still ■■■■■■ at club and walks out at low trade value end of 2019.

GWS are f@rcked in the head

…but they’ll ream us on Shiel, as payback/jealousy/envy for Devon Smith’s dynamic year.

What about the general, he could be off too.

Both gc and gws are totally imploding (for different reasons). Gill was at the heart of all this, will the Commission hold him to account?

1 Like

Sauce?

1 Like

Patton is cooked