Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Lobb hold up is interesting.

They have staff?
I assumed they farmed everything out to a 1000 monkeys with a 1000 typewriters.

If that’s the case why do we have to pay full value for Shiel?

We don’t/won’t

Shhhhh

Adelaide radio saying Burton’s partner moved to Melbourne this year to be with him and they recently purchased a house over there.

It is a ■■■■■■ good point. Not saying I agree with the logic either. just that I am assuming that is the rationale behind it.

How come a deal went through (paper work lodged) around 6:30 or 7pm during the week? Is it electronic now?

Makes sense. Cheers

I heard they where going to keep living there if he gets drafted

Faxes are electronic

They clearly don’t eat smashed avo on toast.

My mind is blown that a 3rd rounder could get the scully deal done. That would be steal of the century, even with the risk of his bad ankle. There should be 10 other teams lining up for that deal. Ridiculous if the hawks pull that off

Can we make any puns about Setterfield now he’s going to Fark Carlton?

They’re better off waiting a year and getting May as a FA. Even if they get less for Hogan they’re likely still ahead.

I know he’s a ■■■■■■■ but Browne saying Scully to Hawthorn is done

He wasn’t even their first preference it seems. It was working with Dees just because they were going to be able to offer GC a trade they’d accept (if Hogan went).

And Dees perhaps only considered May late after WC talls demolished them in final.

Whereas Hawks and Pies (who supposedly had his commitment) could not get the deal done

If it’s next year it’s a free for all again

As it stands Dogs might be the ones who get in there with their pick 7 now. Appears he just wants out of there.

If Dees don’t get it done now they probably miss out.

All roads lead to Martin.

What kind of money would Martin be on?

This idiot?