Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Interesting, given what the Melbourne property market did this year he’d have good cause to say get farked I’m staying

Here’s hoping Burton stays. Farks their trades up. Has a ■■■■ year as still ■■■■■■ at club and walks out at low trade value end of 2019.

GWS are [email protected] in the head

…but they’ll ream us on Shiel, as payback/jealousy/envy for Devon Smith’s dynamic year.

What about the general, he could be off too.

Both gc and gws are totally imploding (for different reasons). Gill was at the heart of all this, will the Commission hold him to account?

Sauce?

Patton is cooked

Are we seeing a pattern here?

Can Martin come out and actually nominate us to force Suns’ hand

You’d think he would be on around 400k. But, bear in mind that majority of these contracts get renegotiated at new club (i.e. Shiel had 1 year to run at GWS on ?? and will now be on between 800-900 x6 years). Jack Martin’s value would be important as he will want multiple years on decent money. But that doesn’t seem to be the sticking point.
I very much doubt our cap is that tight. Might just be managing risk/benefit with respect to age of player coming in and potential contracts. Or, Essendon see a better option for around the same money.
The other possibility is that Tom Scully mightn’t see a clear guaranteed spot in our midfield with Shiel incoming

Long term injured big money players off the books

How many years to run on Scully’s 500k deal

On Trade Radio Barrett said Shiel and Scully close friends share a house together .

That’s the player Hawks should be targeting

Not sure we have any need

We got Martin! Ricky Martin…

3 years. Word is around the 500K mark. But once again he took that pay cut to help GWS win a flag, so he may be asking for slightly more at new club

Come on Jackets!!!

Yes as posted last night by a fellow blitzer, an article about when scully did his ankle. Speaking about how his ‘best mate’ shiel came and saw him.

A general one