Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

Cos when you put your hand into a bunch of goo…

Moving to Dubbo, half way in betweeen.

• may not be true

We’re from Dubbo Ray

It’s possible he already has, in private.

We seem to be doing most of our trade negotiations behind closed doors rather than weaponising strategic media leaks, and tbh I’m perfectly ok with that.

Fine with me too. Stealth Bombers

Surprised Jordan Roughead was left without a contract after free agency period. Would’ve thought a serviceable Rickman like him would be worth a look

Ricky Nixon in twitter. Said Bellchambers in talks involving a deal with Saints. Also said Doggies May have swooped in for Scully.

He signed this year and we have no other rucks. That is complete nonsense

I am snorting with laughter.

Ricky is snorting something white.

Love me love me
Saaaay that you love me

Say hi to Ricky for us

I fully intend to quote this post mockingly every time for the rest of trade period that someone actually pretends Nixon knows anything or is a serious commentator.

It’d want to be a pretty good deal for us (Billings/Ross) because Tom was one of our best performed last year and really stretches opposition rucks which will be even more important next year. And are we then going to rely on Draper/Smack or signing someone off the scrap heap?

May or may not be the joke*
*its the joke

Tommy is going nowhere. Dogs are keen to get May is my understanding, pick 7 will be fairly close to the Mark you’d reckon.

Perhaps Bellchambers sees himself as a list manager after footy is over, and jackets has sent him to negotiate for some St Kilda player.

It’s all bullshit. But it’s funny to see the stuff he comes out with.

If Judd Lalich hasn’t said it… it’s not a fact

can’t stand Tom Lynch