Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

My ads are for 24 nuggs.

If we get both, not only the lid, but my clothes would be off in the middle of fed square!

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you will be like him yourself.

Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Proverbs 26:4-5

Welcome that Tasmanian Hawks. I wish.

Connect the dots - Preuss to Melb, Tbell in talks with Saints it can only mean 1 thing…GAWN to EFC!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The thing I can’t figure out is that they say they’re local but then tell me they’re in a suburb 600km away. Is that part of the tease?

I’d trade bellchambers and hooker. punishment for not doing hard tag.

Yeah what the fk happened to that? I loved it

“Fark Carlton.”

Blitz 3:16

And yea the lord did fark Carlton , by sending it to the fiery depths of hell, where Satan continues to shove red hit tridents up their ar$es, and make their no 1 draft picks smite their luck

Blitz 1:1

That Setterfield trade is sus, or was blitz just over rating him?

It appeared as though the Shiel trade would be a certainty to be finalized for Wednesday evening, right during prime time. The Hogan and Wingard deals may change that though, more controversial in nature and likely to generate more suspense. Yes, I believe that Hogan will still be traded.

I suspect that Shiel to Essendon will be done by Wednesday lunchtime and provide a talking point during the day in the lead up to trade close.

I heard that due to injury he’ll never play again.

In the Beginning, there was Essendon, and others, including thou turd of the VFL , Fark Carlton.

Then Richard Pratt said Carlton are ■■■■. We shall buy us a great player and he shall bring us to the hollyland of the premiership flags. We shall trade our first, second round picks, and a player who shalt never savor premiership glory for a Virile young man with a mane of hair. He shall be called Judd and he shalt be so good he shall not only recieve his contract money but a company called Visy shalt rain down on him with cash. The others shalt hate him, but think that his girlfriend is hot.

In the beginning there was Essendon, and the Lord saw that it was very good.

Now the serpent was more crafty than all of the the other animals that the Lord had made, because he had a headache. The serpent came to Essendon players such as Justin Madden and said “Behold, I show you Glorious Carlton, my creation that reaches into the heavens.” and then it came to be that such players were carried off into a great deception.

The Lord said “what have you done! Now because of you Glorious Carlton shall now be known as Fark Carlton and you shall be condemned to receiving number 1 draft pick players that you cannot develop properly and watch Essendon do much better with picks such as ones used for Guelfi.”

While I’m sure that’s correct, as far as it goes, I think the qualifier to ‘literally only six clubs that could stand on their own two feet,’ under the existing set up.

Who owns the grounds?
Who organises the catering?
What rights do they have in monetising their current players?
What rights do clubs have with their marketing and licencing?
If Essendon wanted to make Essenbikkies with Arnott’s in Heppell, Tippa and Big Joe varieties, are they allowed to do that?
I bet they’re not.
And if they were I bet most of the money would go to the AFL.

That is an unbelievably great idea