Trade Discussion 2018/19 - I am Coniglio, I need TPP for my Bunghole!

My examples aren’t as crazy as this but you are 100% correct . The hierarchy of the AFL is all wrong and thus it appears the AFL prop club’s up when in fact if there are no club’s there is no AFL.

If club’s were franchised they’d receive all sponsorship and media rights direct and them give some money to a subordinate group who perform competition administration.

So the idea that the AFL keep the club’s afloat is BS because they take their money in the first place.

Have a read of the Statement of Cash Flows for each club (in the annual reports) for the breakdown.

I don’t understand my ads.

I don’t remember Googling North American big cats. And what’s all those women pictured in the ads got to do with cougars anyway?

If not for the fact most have struggled, the whole GWS trading with Carlton would look like collusion. If you add Setterfield that’s players from draft picks 3,4,5,6,10,12 &13 that GWS have traded to Carlton in the last 5 years. Again thank fark they have mainly been busts & hopefully Setterfield doesn’t come good.

BSD goes hard on Ricky…

And Fogdog has heard we’re not interested.

nothing to thank fark about, theyre just sh*t at developing players. pretty much every player that leaves that club sees an improvement in their footy

No trading news from the cafe here, but they did provide a tasty burger, chips and beer.

I approve*

*of those jeans

Licensing of AFL branded IP was handed over to the VFL in 1976, and therefore, by extension belongs to the AFL.
Essendon could technically make Essenbikkies with Heppell, Tippa and Big Joe varieties, however, they would not be allowed to use the AFL logo, Essendon logo, Essendon jumper, or mention of the words Essendon, Bombers or anything football related.
To do so would link the product with the AFL’s intellectual property, that being the logos, the club and the branding thereof.

However, if clubs were to take this back under their own control, each club would have to licence and police their own image and brand.
Before 1976 this allowed all manner of promotion of products using football branding.

Update, guys?
Just checking in quickly.

Only updates are coming from cafes. Are you in one?

Can confirm that I haven’t heard anything.
Have just checked with the nurse in charge, and she said ‘nothing for you right now.’
Make of that what you will.

Dodoro’s hard to deal with.
And Tbell might be leaving

I just checked with the Starbucks staff at Frankfurt airport. They haven’t heard anything either. Make of that what you will.

I thought St Kilda preferred dwarves to ruckmen.

Is Shiel going to cost us 2 firsts with change back and Scully is costing a third round pick?

I would go after Scully
Why not?
Clarko is no fool

Surely we can do a richmond with the salary cap manipulation? We are probably in a better position to deal with gws given we are going to trade for Shiel

We need to be ruthless and bold in our quest for a flag

Apart from last year we have been too conservative at trade time

Dont forget we are the last club ( apart from GC) to win a final

I say this as apparently Martin is off the table

The veggie burger? Yuck

Tommy leaving??
Serious?